Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Woodland and Sup'air

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
Hey guys, I was just here to ask about woodland and sup'air? What's the difference...Now obviously, one is played in woodland and the other with those big inflatable things, but aside from that is that the only difference?

Which do you guys prefer and why? Also, while I'm here i want to ask some questions on air.

Where can i refill my air when it runs out. When it needs to be tested, where do i go to get it tested, and what happens if it fails? Also, when it says 5000psi 88ci what does the 88ci stand for? And is it the higher the psi the better?

Thanks a bunch guys, and you haven't heard the last of this newbie haha.

Dicorpo

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Higher psi means more air can be held.

88cu - 1.5 litre tank

68 - 1.1 litre tank

48 - 0.8 litre tank

most poepl use 1.1 4500psi tanks a s a good comparmise between volumae or air , comfort and profile.

You can get your tank filled up from a scuba tank, a dive shop (we have to provide our own fill rig).

The retest depends on make and age of tanks.

There are many different types of woodsball and sup air.

Sup or tends to be much faster (movement, rate of fire and game time). The majority of peeps on here are sup air monkeys :)

I can't simply explain the sup are but the style of play is very different and relys on different skills from woodsball.

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
ok mate i have just crossed over this year from woods to suppair.

the easiest way to desrcibe it is, woodsball is a game where you take your time, complete objectives and wear the opposition down.

Suppair, is like the final battle, the bit where the game is won or lost, adrenaline pumping, fun filled, and exciting.

you do get the thrills from woods, but you have to wait for them, in suppair, as soon as you hear 10 seconds, you really get the thrill, straight away.

just my opinion