Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Woodland Masters - Round 4 06/11/2016

Growler85

Nov 17, 2017
Southampton
Came up on Sunday for a couple of hours & absolutely loved it! Really enjoyed watching the 3 man. Even though we were only there to spectate we could really pick up on the awesome atmosphere & that everyone seemed so friendly. Truly felt inspired by what we saw & we are determined to take part in the August event (definitely need to get some training in first, lol). A huge well done to everyone involved!

Reactions: James ECI

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
Came up on Sunday for a couple of hours & absolutely loved it! Really enjoyed watching the 3 man. Even though we were only there to spectate we could really pick up on the awesome atmosphere & that everyone seemed so friendly. Truly felt inspired by what we saw & we are determined to take part in the August event (definitely need to get some training in first, lol). A huge well done to everyone involved!
Great to hear that! The only event we have in August is our 7 Man event... possibly not the best first step to take. Our 3 Man division has spaces for the 24th June if that works then shoot us an email to ukwoodlandmasterspb@gmail.com

See you soon!

Growler85

Nov 17, 2017
Southampton
No 3 man for the August event??? Oh Bollix! We can't do June cos of holiday commitments. Guess we are going to have to wait till October.
I know the 3 man is now capped to 10 teams, but is it a case of first come first served or do teams from previous events get first shout?

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
No 3 man for the August event??? Oh Bollix! We can't do June cos of holiday commitments. Guess we are going to have to wait till October.
I know the 3 man is now capped to 10 teams, but is it a case of first come first served or do teams from previous events get first shout?
3 Man returns on the 16th September. At this point August is a 7 Man event which mixes things up from 5 Man etc.

3 Man is first come, first served. We've already seen a couple teams move up from 3 Man to 5 Man so spaces will come up through the year.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Yeah I have just checked your calender & realised I had my dates mixed up. It's September we are aiming for. Thanks for the info & a huge well done for all the good work.
Thats awesome dude!

If you need any help with kit drop me a message

Reactions: Growler85