Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Woodland ?

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
Hi, Twizz,

Spoke to you on Sunday at Holmbush walk-on. If you get an old school 7 man woodland tourney underway I'm sure my team will want to play.

Niloc65
Aka Colin
Split Personalities.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
When you say "old school" is it for old school markers as well e.g. mechs only or say pre 2000 markers?
What I was going to do was find out if we can get enough Teams, Then we will have a vote on how we want it to run.

we wont be doing this for a few months yet (Spring time) so we have enough time to sort things out

Twizz

London Tigers

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Just an idea, do you have rental guns like tippmanns or another site marker? If so you could market it as a mech only tournament and try to get normal customers to get teams as well. So they can see a more competitive side to the game other than what they usually do on a punter day. And on the plus side it could get them into buying their own marker so the can attend your walk on days. Just an idea. I may be totally off the point.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
All idea's players have will be listened to so please everyone please keep them coming!!!

the only thing is, I don't think having new players playing against guys have have been playing for years as we don't want to put new players off!!!

Having said that, we could have 2 divisions, but don't want to run before we can walk.

we have plenty of time like I said, so we will try for 2 divisons, but we need to see how many players / Teams book in to play it

black_Rat

Jun 9, 2010
West Sussex
God this brings back memories, I only played woodlands tournaments as that was the only tournament you had. But then it was the 1990's, make it fun have a splatmaster only tournement and no the rapide doesn't count.

Who was the name of the splatmaster tourny team from then, what is 'F troop'?