Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Woods ball or speed ball?

KIA

you're right Rosie, the politics really spoil what a lot of people such as you, me, and most others on this site see as one of the best past times that life has to offer.

It seems the higher up the paintball chain you climb, the more political bull crap you have to deal with. Perhaps one of the biggest reasons as to why I prefer to languish down here in a dark pit along with the rest of the unsponsored, 'go-to-a-tourny-when-we-wanna' type teams...

...either that or Im just not cut out for the big leagues :rolleyes:

Peace.

mR_MaGiC

Vudoo
May 12, 2005
North East/Vudoo Bus, UK
i love fast games, like you have no time to stop and have a little rest, i like airball because its pritty fast and alot is happening at the same time but in woodsball that does happen but in a bigger area also in some woodsball games they can be quite slow which its ok sometimes but i prefer them fast :p :cool: .......not to fast or they get stupid lol

mako7

ChimpPOWER.
Oct 2, 2003
www.captain.uk.com
woodsball is ok if you have the patience and are okay with walking half an hour before getting shot by some f**ker disguised as a bush...

personally you've gotta love supair for the fight beginning as soon as you hear game on. you can see your opponents and you can shoot at them. superb.

Pippi

Jul 24, 2005
MN, USA
Visit site
I have a question.

After reading the past three pages some one mentioned Scenario ball. What are your opinions on this version of our sport?

Just curious.
Pippi

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
Originally posted by Pippi
I have a question.

After reading the past three pages some one mentioned Scenario ball. What are your opinions on this version of our sport?

Just curious.
Pippi
and theres that can of worms opened only kidding at the moment the big games and senario cros over i do a couple each year and enjoy them

KIA

My personal opinion is that senario ballers may as well go join the army. I love paintball for the sporting element, and the best format for extracting as much team play as possible would be tournament. I think in today's political climate, senario ball is something of a hot potato. Aside from the politics, I just get more enjoyment out of entering a 7-man tourny than getting lost in the 100 acres wood spending much of that time trying to find an opponent let alone engage in gun battles with the fool.

I've said my piece, who's next? lol ;)

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
kia there is always going to be some thing going on in the world that makes one aspect of paintball somthing of a hot potato be it a war/ conflict/ terroist action or some kidd on a council houseing estate taking pot shots at neibourhood moggies.

reality being that for a majority of paintballers biggames/ senario are the most open type of teh sport to a great deal as some dont have time or money to devot to practis sessions and tourneys be it family or work comitments.

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
i think there will always be a place for both woods and speedball.
its hard to see there only beeing one aspect of the game as both are thoroughly loved.
no matter what you think of these rambo type people who go and custimise there tippmanns, they do it cuz they love playing paintball in that aspect and aslong as they are enjoying what they are doing, not harming anyone then who are we to say woodsball is crap or whatever.
i mean there are some woodsballers out there that probably hate tourny ballers but you never see them going on about?we should all try and get on in the common interest of paintball weather its speed or rec ball.

there will always be a place for both, but we mustnt forget that without woodsball there would be no tourny ball!

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
Originally posted by joeyarmstrong
i think there will always be a place for both woods and speedball.
its hard to see there only beeing one aspect of the game as both are thoroughly loved.
no matter what you think of these rambo type people who go and custimise there tippmanns, they do it cuz they love playing paintball in that aspect and aslong as they are enjoying what they are doing, not harming anyone then who are we to say woodsball is crap or whatever.
i mean there are some woodsballers out there that probably hate tourny ballers but you never see them going on about?we should all try and get on in the common interest of paintball weather its speed or rec ball.

there will always be a place for both, but we mustnt forget that without woodsball there would be no tourny ball!
HERE HERE