Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

woods or air ball

cheekychief

Apr 23, 2009
west yorkshire
my mate is leaving air ball and changing to woodsballbecause of travel and costs etc he is saying to me to start woods ball instead of tourn but if i really want to play turn make sure im making the right choice because of cost etc

what should i play i really dont no i think airball looks alot better than woods ball but i really dont no as ive never played only ever played in woods.

any one got any advice on what i should go for??

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
my mate is leaving air ball and changing to airballbecause of travel and costs etc
Whats the difference between air ball and airball? :confused:

As for the question try both and see which you like better, I played woodsball for 5+ years then moved onto doing both types for tourneys and have just started airball fully at the masters, I like them both but some like one and or the other.

aaronxl

C.P.C Militia
May 31, 2007
kent
its personal preference I play both as they are both good in their own way. although I mostly play airball as its near than a woodsball site to me.

boddy

Aug 29, 2005
Birmingham
Why do you have to stick to one? If you like both, play both. Just because you might have gear more suited to sup'air, i.e bright coloured jersey/pants/goggles, it doesnt mean you cant run around in the woods with it on, because I run around the woods all the time in bright red and its great fun. If you like both, do both mate.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
as most have said why not play both?

or what about the ionman series (if its still going which was the best of both mixed together.