Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Woodsball/Marker Issue

Carta

Jul 13, 2009
Guys I attended Diamond Wars yesterday at NPF in Bassetts Pole in Birmingham. I had a great day and really enjoyed myself. The only issue really was the way my marker was shooting. I have an 09 SLGul with a Halo Hopper. I am using the 14" Ultralite barrel with the .689 bore. Now when I fire at a target a couple of feet infront of me its fine but anything further I had no chance. Firstly the ball spins off in all directions and also loses alot of distance. I noticed guys using retal equipment firing farther and more accurate. I checked the balls to the bore of my gun and that was fine and my fps was 260-270. Is there anything else I can do or shall I get a new marker?

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
we had same problem

we had same problem on sunday aswell we had 8 cases of formula 13 a couple of case's were good but alas the rest were poor quality with dimples in the paintballs and they were swerving all over the shop:eek:
we thought about switching to a better grade paint but the weather is pretty mild and we believed the diablo or formula 13 paint would be ok. the diablo paint was bouncing pretty bad, no dimples just a lot of bounces i got hit about 10 times during 1 firefight exchange and not one burst i was amazed. so the next game we will definatley invest a bit more money on paint possibly proto

btw as anyone used war paint by warped i believe( and not the stuff by red indians:)) just wondered if this paint is any good?

Derekkk

scottish warriors
Jul 26, 2009
Glasgow
Proto paint

I use proto paint and i rarley get a bounce it is really good paint and only cost £25 when the other paint is £15 for 2000 i would rather put people out for an extra £10

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
proto

I use proto paint and i rarley get a bounce it is really good paint and only cost £25 when the other paint is £15 for 2000 i would rather put people out for an extra £10
what supplier do you use ? had a quick look around for proto, and the going rate for 4 case's is £130 including delivery, so £25 is a very good price:cool:

gliffuct

Aug 31, 2007
Birmingham
I didn't think you could use you own paint at DW?

I did hear one of the marshalls state that if you were hit and the fill colour was other than yellow then you could wipe and continue.