Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

woodsball or something similar

Feb 20, 2015
hi, i'm just the kind of paintball player that likes to play the walk on stuff. taking it seriously but enjoying it all the same as walk on paintball is a mixture of everything and that's what i love about it. everybody just has a laugh. so i'm looking for a group of people who love to play paintball and just have a laugh with eachother. i tend to go to unreal paintball in cheshire as it's a doable distance for my motorscooter. But any other sites would be great too! :) i have my own paintball gear so it shows i like to play when i can but if i could find a load of people who would like to make some new friends and then shoot them, that would be great! (y):LOL::D:)

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hiya bud
Me and my team play at ote in Congleton. We have a range of people in the team different ages and skill levels so come on down say hello team ote morning wood we also play at big games and uwl. O.t.e morning wood on Facebook next game 21st March
Hopefully see you soon
Mike

Feb 20, 2015
would it be a team training day kind of thing or would it be a normal walk on day? mainly just wondering the prices