Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

woodsball paintballs

leeroymacelroy

Feb 15, 2015
Kent
What paintballs would be best used for woodsball iv only tried 2 different types at the moment, the first i cant remember the name of and were absolutely cack, the second im using at the moment are empire intermediate blizzard and seem to be pretty decent. Want to try a variety of different balls to choose my favourite, any recommendations? I have been looking at RPS Camo Paintballs but dont know anyone that has tried these balls out, any help would be great.

Pomello_man

Mar 1, 2012
Blizzard is a pretty good all round, affordable ball... Formula 13 isn't a bad ball either and is also fairly priced

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
It's all about the weather I would say as u may get more brittle paint but it becomes even more brittle due to the cold. Especially with a woodsball marker you'd get many barrel brakes as they don't have a feather touch compared to something like a Luxe, over the winter period I've used both blizzard and polar pro both great paint but the blizzard tends to get more bounces due to it being the cheaper paint but I have never got any barrel brakes using it.

In What ways did the paint not work for you ? As all I'm thinking is if you couldn't shoot accurately then it maybe that your barrel is too big compared to the calibre of the paint. As all paint differs in calibre.

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
We mix it up depending on the weather, if the weather is nice we tend to use Marbalizer/Redemption Pro. If it's cold we tend to use Valken Fate