Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

woodsball techniques

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
find where your opponent is hiding - rain paint on him and run round the back of him and mug him - works everytime :D - either that or sneak about and get close - problem with that however is that if he and his mates spot you when your lying low - you get lit up as its not easy to run away from a crawling/crouching position.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Get a Ghillie suit...I have a few Ghillie suits, depending on what I am doing...but when used properly...you just dissapear, and someone could be standing on you, and they wouldnt know it.

Ive got this great Urban one...really blends you in with roof tops etc..all hand made...fantastic bits of kit.

Was once posted up, waiting for some deer to wander alonga valley....im all Ghillied up...so is my rifle...im in about 2 foot high grass...anyway...a young couple come along ( shouldnt have been there)...and start fooling around in the grass, around 8 feet from me...im quite happilly watching...watching the deer etc...when they were almost done....I stood up....funniest thing in teh world, watching two naked people...absolutely **** themselves with fear...

I told em to ferk off, coz tehy shouldnt be there...tossers...:D