woodsball techniques

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Originally posted by scott essery
wheres the tourney ghost?

let me know ho you get on mate ... good luck :)
Its a small thing in aberdeenshire! nothing goeson in our area so the uni socity is trying to organise stuff. Sould be good, hopefully it won't p1ss it down!

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
and its easier to wipe paint so dont stop shooting them till they have put hand in air as if u shoot one and stop they will probaly carry on as i found out today so keep going sort of pound them into submission

AUPaintSoc

(o)(o)
Jul 19, 2005
Aberdeen
www.abdn.ac.uk
Originally posted by infernomark
and its easier to wipe paint so dont stop shooting them till they have put hand in air as if u shoot one and stop they will probaly carry on as i found out today so keep going sort of pound them into submission
Way to make friends though :rolleyes: I guess it depends where and who youre playing with... Its a small enough arena that the refs are usually always on hand to sort things out...

shadow9712

yeh usually jus 4 or five shots will do,,,another tip.. if theres only one or 2 guys left and there just stayin hidden, have everybody charge and like 2 guys go behind the bunker and light em up.

MY FRIENDS AND I DID THIS WITH A REALLY HARD BUNKER TO GET A SHOT INTO... IT HAD A X CUT OUT OF A 3 SIDED HOUSE THAT U SHOOT THROUGH, HE NEVER SAW IT COMIN.

SPLAT

joe bob

copyright '03
what i like doin is gettin 1-2 good freinds that i know how they play to come with me while we sneak around and get behind them, quiet, fast guns are good, bring lots of paint too, maybe an extra tank if you plan on goin that all out

get a slingshot as well for a silent kill (get somone with a marker to cover your A$$ while you do that though) if your more than 20 feet away you cant be heard its amazing

section 8

doggy dog...
Feb 24, 2006
southampton
Visit site
Originally posted by Gyroscope
Look around a lot. A lot of newer players are just not very aware of what's happening around them because they are hiding too much.

Stop frequently, if it is a big field, just to look for opponents. It is easier to spot movement. In woodsball, half the thing is seeing the other guy first.

Don't take off your goggles until you are somewhere that no one is allowed to shoot. Depth perception is so important in paintball.

Have fun!
DONT TAKE YOUR GOGGLES OFF UNLESS YOUR SOMEWHERE THAT NOONE SHOOTS A PAINTBALL...

do you mean in the bloody safe area? christ, dont take them off until you get there... the way this is written it sounds like this guy takes his off on the field....

lol.... bye bye eye!!!!

scott b

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Erm I dont think gyroscope was suggesting you remove your goggles on the field at all :|

He even said "depth perception is important in paintball" - obviously you need two eyes for this.

I think the only reason Gyro didnt say "take your goggs off in the safe zone" is cos the newby asking the question may not even know what one is. In other words, he was trying to be helpful - maybe you should give that a go :)