Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World Cup 2002 on TV

Meyer

I'd just like to say that I'm really excited about this. Paintball has been on espn and some other stations in the past, but this airing of the World Cup on OLN is gonna be huge. First, I think once people see how paintball is played at that level (ie colored jerseys, reffs, air bunkers) they will begin to lose the image that paintball is a paramilitary activity. This is also a good deal for OLN, as it mostly carries hunting, fishing, cycling, boating, and other sports with relatively few viewers. The sport of paintball would do good to develop a relationship with the station, airing more events and raising popularity for the sport.

Basically what I want to say is, alright, we're on TV.

Bigdog

Aug 3, 2001
Docklands
Visit site
is it just me, or...

is this talking about the world cup just past? the one with Salm & co, cause that was 2002 cup , not 2003.

Probly just me being weird :rolleyes:

Pants!

Dam it Bacca sweet Heart is there any way we can get it in england mew only I did an interview for these guys and they got my first ever slid and crawl on tape ;)

Or should that be real time veiw slip piroett and drive slide and crawl in for check :eek:

They were great guys we hung out lots they even took the cameras to sun in the beach the bar at old town.

Bacca how can we get to see it please:)

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Pants!

Dam it Bacca sweet Heart is there any way we can get it in england mew only I did an interview for these guys and they got my first ever slid and crawl on tape ;)

Or should that be real time veiw slip piroett and drive slide and crawl in for check :eek:

They were great guys we hung out lots they even took the cameras to sun in the beach the bar at old town.

Bacca how can we get to see it please:)
Well, if'n y'all can't get it directly you might manage the old fashioned way and see if some kind American will videotape it and ship it off to dusty old England. Not really sure if there are any kind Americans about, though. :rolleyes: ;) And as I am a technophobe and have no VCR or DVD recorders, alas, I can't help.

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
If you do get to see it then, could ya video it? I'm sure there's a few of us that want to see a copy :) If somebody gets a recording, I can volunteer to run off copies (NTSC or PAL, doesn't matter) for people (within reason!)