Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World Cup Blog

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
Then let's hope they can compete ......
Robbo your comments are almost the same as those you made last year in the massive row thread over supporting the UK interest at world cup!!
Thats not what this was about was it!!

plenty of us saw nexus BATTER not beat dynasty!! So we need to encourage and support them into doing that again!!

twizz...Will Definately be watching anything you stick up as Im gutted i wont be out there as i had wanted all year!!
be nice to get some interviews or comments from some of the guys you train against, as well!

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo your comments are almost the same as those you made last year in the massive row thread over supporting the UK interest at world cup!!
Thats not what this was about was it!!

plenty of us saw nexus BATTER not beat dynasty!! So we need to encourage and support them into doing that again!!

twizz...Will Definately be watching anything you stick up as Im gutted i wont be out there as i had wanted all year!!
be nice to get some interviews or comments from some of the guys you train against, as well!
Why would you bring up last year if only to confirm my opinion? ... and please, next time you wanna try and discuss anything with me, don't even mention one-off games as some sort of indicator to relative qualities.
You imply [or you wouldn't be mentioning it in the first place] Nexus are on a par, or maybe better than Dynasty ... if you wish to talk that sort of rubbish, then please squirm over to another forum like pbnation and I'm sure some people there might even believe what you infer.
Any team, not just Nexus, proves their worth by the place they achieve in events and not just one-off games .... to believe otherwise, or even mention a one-off game in the way you have done is just plain ignorant, actually no, it's dumb ... yeah real dumb :rolleyes:

If you care to read the thread and exactly what I have said, then take me to task on its meaning.
I had last year defined the difference between playing and competing; Twizz used the word 'playing' on this occasion, I was the one who hoped they could compete.
If you wanna try and look smart or maybe score some points to make you feel a litle bigger or more important then by all means, call Twizz and let him know what you think about his comment re Nexus playing .. he's well aware of the distinction I made and so you maybe barking up the wrong tree here.

But really, what are you implying here anyway?
I'm not patriotic? ... cos that's the implication .... ok, cool, back it up !!!

Mello

Sep 19, 2003
Romford
Visit site
I would like to watch this if it was about any team to see what i am missing out on :D

To see the british player point of view playing in the US must be that of a different kind.

The buzz from playing local tournys to the mills series is amazing, but then to play in the usa is the next step from mills !

Deffo worth a watch for me as long as you get decent filming :D

Blogs of who you train with no matter how low a div or whatever to give others that word out there would also be cool.

The build up, the partying ! lol the difference in level of paintball ??

I think if you could even just explain how playing at the level is so different from the uk

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
Why would you bring up last year if only to confirm my opinion? ... and please, next time you wanna try and discuss anything with me, don't even mention one-off games as some sort of indicator to relative qualities.
You imply [or you wouldn't be mentioning it in the first place] Nexus are on a par, or maybe better than Dynasty ... if you wish to talk that sort of rubbish, then please squirm over to another forum like pbnation and I'm sure some people there might even believe what you infer.
Any team, not just Nexus, proves their worth by the place they achieve in events and not just one-off games .... to believe otherwise, or even mention a one-off game in the way you have done is just plain ignorant, actually no, it's dumb ... yeah real dumb :rolleyes:

If you care to read the thread and exactly what I have said, then take me to task on its meaning.
I had last year defined the difference between playing and competing; Twizz used the word 'playing' on this occasion, I was the one who hoped they could compete.
If you wanna try and look smart or maybe score some points to make you feel a litle bigger or more important then by all means, call Twizz and let him know what you think about his comment re Nexus playing .. he's well aware of the distinction I made and so you maybe barking up the wrong tree here.

But really, what are you implying here anyway?
I'm not patriotic? ... cos that's the implication .... ok, cool, back it up !!!
In no way did i imply you are not patriotic, and that was not a point of the post!
as for suggesting nexus being on a par with the likes of dynasty, you can only beat people one event at a time, and i hope they can carry their performances from campaign through to Paris and then world cup! and i Will be supporting them as i do at each event!

Im sure every team goes to compete! and to pick holes over a word choice (playing/competing) is simply that picking holes over a word choice!

my original issue was this was a thread about a blog.. and it seemed you too took it in a different direction!! all be it in a slightly philosophical roundabout way!

and twizz knows full well he has my full support and respect in every matter!

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
You were the one who swerved this thread over to last year's problem not me; I just made a comment that I'm quite entitled to on my own site and if I had wished it to be a continuance of last year's discourse then I would have made that plain enough .... I ain't got any problem whatsoever in saying anything I believe to be the truth and I don't like an irk like you who took my comments and hooked it back to last year ... I had made no mention or indeed any implication to last year ... you did!!!!!
There will be no confusion or any doubt if I want to start that old discussion again but I don't and I won't ... might be an idea to try and practice actually thinking before you accuse someone again ....
One last thing, your post did actually imply things you subsequently just denied .... you knew what was coming back at ya if you tried to back that sh!t up; the only back door you had was to deny you made any inferences ... and so, what a great example of opening your gob without thinking .... :rolleyes:

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
I referred to last years thread as that is how your comments made me feel reading them, especially as i was at the time involved in that also.

i didnt back track on anything i said previously, as it was not about patriotism! always comes down to you getting agitated when someone Doesnt agree or tow the line! its my way or dont comment on a thread! and if someone might not be as extensively educated or good with words they are an irk or have no place raising a point!

i have no problem in apologising or saying Im wrong if i need to, but i wont agree if i dont!

i would hope someone like yourself would agree that the forum has more meaning than just being yours...its a hub for all of us who love the sport!

Reactions: Talfryn

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I didn't ask for or expect an apology, it would mean nothing to me coming from you; I only accept apologies from people I have at least some respect for; there are but two possibilities here, either you haven't read my posts correctly or you are unable to understand what they say .... only you can tell us which is the case.

My comment was in direct response to Twizz's .... if you wished to ask me [mistakenly as it proved to be] whether I was trying to resurrect last year's discussion then you could have asked via a pm.
You chose to respond in this thread thus making public, last year's problem.

I certainly wasn't looking to continue it and I made no mention or inference; the fact I used the word 'compete' is a pretty lame reason for you to allege the connection you did.
If you had kept your mouth shut or at least engaged a few more neurones before you knee-jerked your response, nobody would be any the wiser ..... would they?

I really hope the penny finally drops in that somewhat confused head of yours because I don't wish to spend any more of my time explaining or justifying my position to you .. I did that when I came up to you guys at Yorkie's place.
It was all squared away, done and dusted until your post today ..... think about it essx ... and if anybody needs aplogising to, it's Twizz, not me ... now run along and see if you can work out why you need to ....