Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World Cup - Chantilly!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Nexus playing now, just dropped a point to Outrage Valence. Then my stream died :(

Matty Marshall on the microphone calling plays with Shelly and Maurice, that's awesome.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Because I want to be there, but I'm not.. I'm gunna be doing a few posts - if you don't like it tough.

So CPL games underway already.
Breakout spa shut out Syndicate 5:0
Vision claw some points away from Comin at Ya, but not enough to win; 3:5
Outrage beat up nexus 5:1
Camp Carnage get 2 points off of Impact 2:5

SPL1 Instinct looking good, winning their first two games.

SPL2 15s win their first game in a close game 4:3 agains Vision PPC. As contrary as it sounds, I'd like to see 15s really have to grind out their prelims. Last event they sailed through and unfortunately lost their first Sunday game. Hopefully cutting their teeth in their prelims will prepare them better for Sunday.
unfortunately not the same result for Nexus 2 and DV8, losing 4:3 and 4:1 respectively.

Last edited:

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Also! A point to note, at 17:20 the UK under 19s team will take the field against Netherlands.

Netherlands, historically, have always put together a pretty decent team for the U19s cup.
GB fields:
Tom Feehan (Tigers2)
Matt Wood (Warped)
Aidan Ball (15s)
James Green (Impact)
Mark Bishton (Warped)
Jord Latham (Disruption)
Robert Williams (15s)

Best of luck to the boys

Reactions: Kevin Winter

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Additionally, Collateral Damage fields some DOA players.

DOA are based at Bricket Wood and have a good showing in each tournament they play. Steve Pearson (@rewind) of Bristol Addiction fame, and Claire Wenden (of GB Ladies) make the trip over to join Jason and his bunch

Collateral are the only team from the UK that have entered OD3, it's a shame more teams don't make the trips - if only to experience international events

Reactions: Shepherd:03