Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WORLD CUP news! Avalanche caught cheating!

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Why are the team members bailing ship? Wanna bet it's getting out before anyone asks the questions? I'm cynical, true, but come on.

As for Salm's mental health, I'll take your word on that. However, if he was that unstable, how could he be allowed to play? well, ok, tha's not fair. But if he's really that unstable, why is he playing?

As for gear, I notice, but I'm also weird like that. Would somoene give this gu a free gun if he's so dis-liked too? "What a prick! Give him a black gun and make hm go away."?!?!?

It also seems like Saim is becoming a scapegoat becasue he got caught. Suddenly a personality is coming up that he's unstable mentally, has issues, and may be unfit to live in society. If this were teh case, someone shuld have done somethign earlier. Come on, you can't tell me that his teammates couldn't have done something to help him if that were the case.

I'm sorry, until I get some kind of proof, this will be just like the Boston fight, or the Skyball bunker fling, or the REno video-wipe. More tournament shenanigans that is hushed up and not talked about. I could care less about 'Lanche players get shuffled around, because to me it's just buisness as usual IMHO. Unless the NPPL does some kind of investigation into this, and can prove what you are saying, it's just buisness as usual.

If JT and their other sponsors believe them, then that's ok. It doesn't affect me becasue I'm gonna use the products I use regardless, and I'm not sponsored by anyone in the paintball industry. Nor do I think they're intrested, so I can speak my mind.

Oh, and 6 : "I can run faster scared than you can run pissed."

-Tyger

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Chloe- Are you saying that Avalanche are breaking up over this or just losing most of their players? (pretty much the same thing in my eyes).

"Trust me when I say you WILL see some of Avalanche on those teams in the near future."

jermanboy

Aug 25, 2001
Independence, MO
Visit site
Tyger,
The Avalanche guys were the first in the US to get the new IR3's, These were the stock Black and Chrome IR3's not Dark IR3's. Most of the guys have kept those guns and just put warped jewels on them. They get used to a gun and keep it. Im not saying Salm is right, but its not that uncommon to have a Black gun around.

Subterfuge

Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
I already said this in the other thread. Before you cheat BIG TIME you cheat in small increments. It's alot like stealing you need more and more and more. So it makes me wonder how many game avalanche won were credible. Sympathize with avalanche all you want but I will never look at those nice rush videos again with admiration.

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
a two 4 one...

Originally posted by jermanboy
Tyger,
The Avalanche guys were the first in the US to get the new IR3's, These were the stock Black and Chrome IR3's not Dark IR3's. ...its not that uncommon to have a Black gun around.
&
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Besides which, the Avalanche uniform is mostly black...
I wanted to quote both of you guys, because I can see your point. I'm just not used to seeing tournament players with black guns anymore. And I've been told by too many tourney guys that black is so "90's".

But as I recall, 'Lance uses a yellow jersey based on the JT scheme, right?

One other thing of note, as to Salm's alleged mental state. On another board I'm hearing that Salm 'was a highly respected back player' and that he's beein in the game for a 'long time'. If he was so unstable, why didn't anyone say / do anything? I still think that it's damage control and scapegoating in an attempt to clean up.

-Tyger

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
....it was organized he used a Matrix

www.forceofnature.com

And we all know how quiet the matrix is!

Add up to that:

He knew where will the game be.

He knew WHEN the game will be.

He knew wich side 'lanche is.

Sooo dont feed us crap this is unprecedented and should ABSOLUTELY not just fade away....

Jeremy Salm Sniper series Matrix and barrel kit COMING SOON!! (now with a bonus blonde wig!!!)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
a two 4 one...

Originally posted by Tyger

&

I wanted to quote both of you guys, because I can see your point. I'm just not used to seeing tournament players with black guns anymore. And I've been told by too many tourney guys that black is so "90's".

But as I recall, 'Lance uses a yellow jersey based on the JT scheme, right?

-Tyger
Used to be. Their current jerseys are black, with some yellow.
My theory is that he wasn't sick. Like I said, ''sick'' in sports often means that a person had a row with the boss. Could well be that he was pissed off, and wanted some payback. And guys like these have no problem getting their hands on markers...
But it's all just guesswork.