Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World Cup Question

jwstriker

Jul 25, 2002
LA
Visit site
Pardon the Interruption:

Someone tell me if there is an admission charge to get in the World Cup and ive never been before. I just want to watch the games and see if i can find some deals on some great kit. Anybody else goin?

thanks

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
This years hasn't happened yet...starts October 20th but the chances of getting a place on a team for this years event are slim to nothing, oh and flights would be expensive cos all the deal prices have been sold, could be you get lucky, flights and team place but unlikely :( (not to mention accomadation...Days Inn had no rooms free, suites only as of 4 weeks ago, yes there are other places to stay but not quite as good price wise as the Days)

Steven you realise that this thread is about the World Cup in America (5 man and 10 man) not the 7 man held in Europe don't you?

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
It is on Disney "land" as in Disney wide world of sports not Disney the theme park and all the tournament isn't going to be there, there will be an x-ball exibition on the weds but then on is supposed to be a "college team" tournament then the Pro's ONLY will play on the Sunday as invitational final ?? go here http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9417 this is the schedule and the talking about the changes that have been made for this year, the main 5 and 10 man will still be in the same field as it has been. Ponceana Boulevard is what you were looking for Joao ;) or turn right at the Ramada Hotel and first field after the Fire house.