Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World Cup Reports

I have to agree with mark we did get lots of water ect and if we were running low it wasn't long before fresh supplies arived. What I did find out by the second day was breackfast made a real diffrence and crips or pea nuts. I think every one had there off moments were they might have collapsed. I run my own feild and am used to really long hours in all weather. I found it exhusting I didn't dare sit down on the first day convinced if I did I wouldn't be able to get up again. By the second day it got loads easier I think with hind sindsight we could have all prepared our selfs better but for me personally it was an un known quantity. I don't recall any of the teams minding us catching our much needed food breacks they were all more than happy to walk the feilds. I don't think we had any comunication problems as a dyslesic who has been busy practising british signals for clean and out which happens to be the same as your for clean I found this rather daunting but rapidly got the hang of it.

Good reffing comes with experience and as players a lot of teams unless they have worked at feilds may well not have had too much of that. I know it was the case for some of the chicks in our first self marshalling tourney back in england.

sparklie brit chick on tour