Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World cup Spain threads.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I was pro Dutch before kickoff, but that went out the window when they started playing American Football rather than soccer, damn lucky not to be 2 men down by halftime.

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
I was shocked and disapointed during the game.
I was supporting Netherland because I usually like the dutch football, but they were only breaking the game during the first half.

And am I the only one to keep being disappointed by referees during world cup (like english champsionship ...) ?
Tonight, the ref just killed the game, stopping it every 10 seconds, and doing some really bad call (or no call, when needed).

The fight for the 3rd place yesterday was 10x better to watch.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Yup not a game to be proud of. But that ref needed to be taken to the back of the stadium and given a good old South African necklace.
Still, Spain was better I hate to admit. But the Dutch didn't play any rougher than they did, except that Sparta kick.

Fun fact: In the Dutch league, there is a team called Sparta (in Rotterdam), so are we really surprised to see the occasional kick to the chest? No... :D
Besides, there is nothing wrong with kicking Spanish. It's almost like beating French.