Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World Cup! What do we expect?

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
So as the season draws to a close and the 2 biggest events of the year are nearly upon us - Millennium Series World Cup in Chantilly, and PSP World Cup, Florida - what new releases are we anticipating?

I'm always intrigued by new kit and products, no matter what company are behind them, but I just want to know what people are expecting to see released at WC.

All I've seen any news or substance from is from Drom Paintball to be releasing performance playing gear in the way of protection and pads and a jersey as well, but that's all I've heard from the grapevine!

Will there be a new DM from Dye? New range of playing gear from Planet Eclipse?

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
HK Loader.
Mag fed BT
Likely a new Etek, according to their typical launch schedule.

if we don't see them at cup they will prolly be at the Extravaganza. Most of the industry aims at Extravaganza now, rather than a cup launch. It allows that years product to be on sale at Xmas and hopefully flush out before the new releases are announced.

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
True, I do remember seeing ledz and the 'baggers with a taped up creation at CPPS, and as it still had macroline then I imagince you're bang on there.

And who doesn't love new socks?!?

Still yet to get my hands on a vanquish, but through what I've heard they're nice and smooth and quiet, but a bit gas hungry?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Still yet to get my hands on a vanquish, but through what I've heard they're nice and smooth and quiet, but a bit gas hungry?
They are nice shooting, as to be expected with the luxe style bolt. Quite a fan of the deuce trigger actually and since changing the detents they work a lot better. But yes the compromise is the same as the luxe, not quite as good efficiency as some of the other bigshot markers. Other than that a really nice gun. Cool feature including the freak kit, and single tool for all screws as well. Not a fan of the reg on it though, I know you should never need to service it often but I still remember the horror trying to do it on a mini a couple years back, not a nice experience.

Reactions: Stephen