Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worlds most phallic paintball gun

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Ok, I'm talking to a friend of mine and this came up.

What is the worlds most phallic paintball gun?

Our vote is either the Nova (articulated and thick barrel) or the Automag RT (Flanged barrel, and the front grip is like hangin' ones, the E-Mag has bigger "Grips"...)

Then there's the DYE barrels, or the LAPCO barrels...

So, Anything more phallic?

-Tyger

(It's 2:30 AM, I'm tired and punchy...)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Did you ever see the DAC tulip barrels? Looked the most phalic of any design ever.

I know someone who lent one to a friend on his team got it back painted pink with blue lines all over it...

manike

nippinout

Jul 6, 2001
www.lpsg.org
hehehe, phallusses are funny

it's a toss up between the nova and the angel with 2 volumizers for me.

if you could somehow restrict the flow on the nova so that you could slow down the barrel movement, i might wanna get one just for that 'eww' factor. hmm... need to add nova and angel to buy list.

speaking of phallic symbols, i once made a 6 foot tall snow phallus on my front lawn. my parents didn't like it so it had to knock it down... :( it took me 3 days to get around to it hehehehe. just had to make sure the neighborhood got a good look. it's also in my senior year breakfast video thingy, i'm dancing with it.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Not sre if it counts, but.....

I'm sure I remember a picture in PGI from a couple of years back, a member of a Scandinavian team (can't remember which team) had a barrel bung modified the way people do with little dolls, only he had a dildo on his marker.

And no, I can't rememebr if it was a cocker or not! :D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Does this mean we now all have to avert our gaze, and cower in your presence, since you are the 'God of all trivia and pointless lore, Manike the Speaker of things which no one really wants to know'?
Do you sit on a throne all day, and say things like 'Bath her, and bring her to me....' :p

P.S. I don't think rememberer is a word. It would look good on a scrabble board though, just like plethora.

Anything with an 18 inch barrel is pretty much a penis extension isn't it? (I say 18, because I got a 16 incher, not in my pants obviously, that would be a mutation instead of a penis)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Don't be silly....

Originally posted by Buddha 3
Do you sit on a throne all day, and say things like 'Bath her, and bring her to me....' :p
It's bath THEM and bring THEM to me... Obviously I wouldn't be satisified with just one at time... also many hands make light work and if you do indeed have a 16" that takes some cleaning... more hands the merrier...

Originally posted by Buddha 3
P.S. I don't think rememberer is a word. It would look good on a scrabble board though, just like plethora.
Ahh good words. Always been partial to 'Plunge' myself. Being in the world of machining of course it's a commonly used term.

manike