Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worrying news about Pete Robinson?!?!?

Nov 8, 2001
NEW YORK
Visit site
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE POSTS BEFORE IT . I WANT TO KNOW IF 20" BARREL'S ARE GOOD OR NOT. I WAS TOLD THAT THERE INSUFISHENT SIZE FOR THE BURST OF CO2 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT . I AM ALSO HONORED TO HAVE A POST IN THE SAME THREAD AS ROBBO .:D :D

Fooey

Pie Muncher
Ok dude, i think you need to start a new thread to get some decent answers.

This thread seems to be where Robbo and TJ are getting a good ribbing. and i think the reporters are crap if thats all the dirt they can find on the both of them as i'm sure they've got up to alot more than that :D

Nice avatar Jao..in fact it looks uncanily like something I had up my...

Sh1t, I'm gettin' sucked into the web of lies and deceit that sonofabitch John has started...when I get over to the UK I'm gonna open up a party seven of whup-ass on ya John.

You have been warned.

Peace.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Since we're on the subject of gay people, have you guys checked out the new and improved Smart Parts Europe site? Finally the Rushers are coming out of the closet. There's a pic of two of them, trying to french kiss with their goggles on.

Sorry Mark T, Nick and the rest, but it's payback for shooting the crap out of me last time we played eachother........:p

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Buddha that **** is funny! Getting Shot by the Rushers isn't hard either... But I have give them their props! The gave us some credit when we played them at our last tourney. The said we held out pretty good against the for being Novice! Kewl for them doods and the sport!

John[SAD] I am going to use your link to make fun of my co-workers!