Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worst ass kickings

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Mine was on a walk on and i was crawling through the bluebells and was around 10 meters away from my targeted person when all of a sudden he was informed that i was on top of him ready to take him out and he opened fire and lit me up like an Xmas tree and i was stinging from head to my ass

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Ive had a few ass kickings over the years, some I can talk about other not. One many years ago was at a new gym I thought I'd try my hands at.

I had a few years of different martial arts training done and thought of myself as pretty handy, turned up at a new gym to try it out and got partnered up with a fella of similar stature. Sparing was going pretty well with him and I managed to dust a couple of guys from the gym when they partnered me with someone I outweighed by at least 8 stone and towered over. Needless to say I thought I'd lucked in and would manage a fairly relaxing end to the night.

Ding ding round 1-tentative start by him, I took centre of the ring and goaded him in....boom heel kick to the face and I'm out.

Woke up on the mat a few minutes later in a pool of my own piss.

Lesson learned don't be a Billy Big balls and be more respectful (not sure what was worse the embarrassment of lasting less that 30 seconds against him or cleaning my own piss up off their mats)

I've been back a few times since and it's still talked about

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I can team that with the time I dislocated my shoulder trying to escape a standing arm triangle, or the time rolling with my instructor when I completely forgot to tap and went to sleep. Or the time at a competition I landed under a 28 stone guy and had to defend against "moob in face" as a submission (I managed a silver medal don't worry)

Or the numerous vomiting whilst warming ups I've done since I'm lazy and unfit most of the year

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Got into an internet argument with Paul Richards on here once (may he rest in peace). I figured I could win easy. He handed me my ass in short order. It still stings. We were friends from that moment onwards.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Many, many years ago when I used to get exceedingly drunk I happened across a guy about 4 years younger than me arguing with a friends girlfriend, I got involved and ended up arguing with him , I went to head butt him and missed ,pissed him off no end and he literally kicked the **** out of me up and back down a hill while I rolled into a ball realising I'd ****ed up and was in no state to defend myself...I had black eyes and all sorts the next day , lesson learned that day , don't assume cause someone's younger than you that there not hard and most importantly don't drink and fight because you cannot fight properly ,I have been on the other side of fighting a drunk guy and when you have your senses it takes about 10 seconds of clarity to put them down .

I'm still embarrassed about it.

Reactions: Sid Sidgwick