Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worst paintball company

NorthIrish

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
Ok guys we've got one for the best paintball companies, how about the worst? Any retailers out there who we should all avoid?

Currently having a bad experience with gizmos.co.uk. Ordered some ion spares late on the 31st May which the website stock check facility said were in stock. As i selected 2-5 day postage and i gave them til 8th to deliver. (assuming they got my order on the 1st and they don't include weekends in delivery time, i'm generous like that...).

On friday i phoned them to find out the whereabouts of my missing spares (I really wanted to get my ion going for the weekend) and got told they were being dispatched that very day and i would have them on monday morning. How convenient, I picked the very day they were dispatching my order to call :rolleyes:

Anyhow, its wednesday ad i still don't have a working ion. A second call today revealed that the parts are no longer in stock and I have now been told I will have them in 7-8 days. The parts that were in stock when i ordered them! :mad:

Now, it seems to me that they lied to me when i called them the first time and that just plain sucks. I'm supposed to be playing at Reading this sunday and i've got an ion thats only of use as a paperweight.

Lets hope that by posting up our bad experiences these companies will take note and change the way they deal with their customers. or maybe gizmos could come on here and justify their lack of customer service? (heres a tip gizmos, i'm still looking to upgrade the eyes and detents on my ion if your conscience is troubling you, no joke)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
hi mate, sorry to hear about your bad experiences with guerrilla... theyre great guys but are actually underway with moving premises due to them massively outgrowing the northampton shop... they get hundreds of orders per day and when ever i go in there to get stuff (since i know some people who work there) they have boxes everywhere with new kit arriving and going out. it is very common for them at the min to not appear to know what is in or out of stock since it is coming and going too quickly and they have no storage space left... :( please bear with them, theyre great guys :D

what parts do you need for your ion, you may be able to borrow some stuff off of mine :) and i have one or two of the spares kits and some stock stuff that has come out of mine when ive upgraded parts... just in case that helps at all :D good luck mate

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
they lost my freak kit 2 times by next day courier... that cost them a fair bit :eek: :) i tend to order half my gear from them online, and nip in and pick up the rest from the guys in-shop... :D they are, as i said, great guys though. dont know the people upstairs though, only the shop-bound people who definately know what they're talking about. great bunch of guys

they are looking at a giant site in milton keynes, where they hope to get a shop, large storage area, 10 man indoor supa'ir field and other what-nots :) should be great and well worth waiting for...

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Just Paintball have been pretty poor for me. My mum for Christmas ordered me a load of gear a month in advance from them, most of it came but a pair of gloves in stock at the time didnt. My mum then didn't have them for me at Christmas and felt bad, we then waited two more months after receiving a phone call saying they still weren't in stock. We then got another call saying their not in stock still do we want to get the pair below them, i was just happy to finally get some gloves and aid yes. A week later they came and the worst part is they didn't even refund the differance of the two gloves :mad:

IL-Tom

Paint Magnet
Mar 24, 2005
Getting Shot Off The Break
Visit site
I'm not naming names but I have serious issues with any company that advertises items on their website that they do not have in stock. I've ordered stuff from at least one site, being assured it was in stock, paid extra for quick delivery only to still be waiting 4 weeks later. :mad:

NorthIrish

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
yeah, i know of at least one site that won't stock a lot of companies kit because the suppliers did the same to them when they had customers waiting.

The owner of the same company actually drove from Bristol to the midlands just to deliver a set of goggles to a customer when the suppliers delivered them too late to post in time for the weekend. Imagine how much he made on that sale.....:rolleyes:

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
just paintball are selling the g7 cheap... a mate phoned one of the sites and asked if they had any in he could try out... they said to ring the other shop... he told them he just had and they told him to ring them; the guy on the other end got flustered, and really up'etty with him eventually putting the phone down on a customer! hmmm, wonder whats going on there then?! :rolleyes: