The Home Of European Paintball

Worst paintball company

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Gearedup.co.uk are the worst

Sorry peeps....

But I've been ordered from gizmos about three times and every time they have come good!! I bought a prostock a while ago and it came the next day, I bought an ion and it came the next day and I also bought some playing gear (jerseys etc) AND...they came the next day.(all seperate occasions) IN FACT.....when my kids ion seemed to be 'on the blink' my son phoned up and the staff where only too happy to get one of there techs to talk him through the problem (eyes where on so marker would not dry fire!) and also, when I ordered the playing gear i got a £20 loyalty discount!!!!

Now gearedup.co.uk................WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!!

I ordered a halo b......
OUT OF STOCK

I ordered some dye lock lids.......
OUT OF STOCK

I ordered a ion
OUT OF STOCK

I ordered gun oil
OUT OF STOCK

I ordered some dye playing gear.....
OUT OF STOCK

All of this was told to me AFTER I had paid for it!!!! I recieved several e-mails from Dean to say it was 'on its way'.........and recieved a complimentary barrell sock as compensation!!!!
Needless to say I got a refund after a few days and went elswhere!!!
(gizmos, who where outstanding!)

MY TWO PENNETH WORTH!:cool:

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Imo

ash22 said:
well i suppose there is geared up, but i still hate gizmos most!
Geared up 1st (worst)

Just paintball 2nd (worst)

Assasins paintball u.s.a 3rd(worst)

WARPED PAINTBALL wolverhampton.........DA' BEST:D :D

If you want top quality advice and help with all the latest kit, go see the chaps @ warped.

Tw!sted

M0.oL FuGgeR
Oct 25, 2004
Leeds
Visit site
My-FRIGGIN'-SELF said:
Bad mouthing companies for providing a service to a niche market will only serve to bring the cosy situation we have now, crashing down around our ears. Now you have to order parts from the U.S. that are very hard to get hold of, from small companies, or are for rare and mystic gats that are out of production. Keep slagging companies off and eventually you'll be left with the choice to either order directly from the manufacturers' European contingent (who will know they are in demand and will be able to charge whatever they wanted, and people would pay it) or order from the U.S. for even the most simple stuff like a Cocker threaded barrel, ASA or whatever. Then no-one will be complaining about delivery times, I guarentee that. All that's hassle that I for one CBA with, I doubt anyone else can.

Use the forums to praise companies you have had outstanding service from, show you are appriciative or else shut up; sort it out yourself and go 'elsewhere' next time, no need to cause them further damage on something that could have not been their fault, or a one time mistake.

A

ash22

topchef said:
Geared up 1st (worst)

Just paintball 2nd (worst)

Assasins paintball u.s.a 3rd(worst)

WARPED PAINTBALL wolverhampton.........DA' BEST:D :D

If you want top quality advice and help with all the latest kit, go see the chaps @ warped.
1st Gizmos (worst)
2nd Geared up
3rd Just Paintball

HK_kevin

Cooler than you
Jul 26, 2006
PA
Nps

they really effed up on the e-vents i waited a month for mine and eventually just got flex 8s. id call and the girl on the other end would say i dont know to every question i asked. now it is quite possible they really didnt know. it just really made me mad that they put like 1000 or so vents, realized that the foam was fallin off then just quit or somethin. i really dont know.
this just made me mad and i dont really hate NPS but if i have a choice between say an intimidator(NPS) and an Angel/Ego(WDP/PE) i would take the angel or ego.

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
In all fairness big John (our main NPS rep over here and the dude we do all our dealings with) has been absolutely great. I asked him about the e-vents and he said hes trying. He didnt try to mess us about, he just gave us the date he'd been given and told us hes not 100% sure. As for other items we have bought through NPS for our site they have arrived dead on when they were quoted even under pressure.

I mean its not cool youve been having trouble with em dude and really sorry to hear that, I guess its just each to their own though huh. IYou've obviously had a bit of a rough deal much like my own. I hope you have more luck in the future with the E-vents if you ever choose to change goggle system kevin. :D

HK_kevin

Cooler than you
Jul 26, 2006
PA
Element Gunfighter said:
In all fairness big John (our main NPS rep over here and the dude we do all our dealings with) has been absolutely great. I asked him about the e-vents and he said hes trying. He didnt try to mess us about, he just gave us the date he'd been given and told us hes not 100% sure. As for other items we have bought through NPS for our site they have arrived dead on when they were quoted even under pressure.

I mean its not cool youve been having trouble with em dude and really sorry to hear that, I guess its just each to their own though huh. IYou've obviously had a bit of a rough deal much like my own. I hope you have more luck in the future with the E-vents if you ever choose to change goggle system kevin. :D
yea i dont hate nps and they have always been cool and on time. it just sorta made me mad how they messed up so much. but hey nobody's perfect:D i mean dont get me wrong i dont go around spoutin off crap about them;)

Tw!sted said:
TBH mate your maths doesn't add up; you've had several good experiances with a company and because you had one bad one (and even that could've been out of FB's control) you decide to bad mouth them when everyone is quite happy to praise the same company. Instead of emailing either phone and speak to Andy or post up on their forums.

Bad mouthing companies for providing a service to a niche market will only serve to bring the cosy situation we have now, crashing down around our ears. Now you have to order parts from the U.S. that are very hard to get hold of, from small companies, or are for rare and mystic gats that are out of production. Keep slagging companies off and eventually you'll be left with the choice to either order directly from the manufacturers' European contingent (who will know they are in demand and will be able to charge whatever they wanted, and people would pay it) or order from the U.S. for even the most simple stuff like a Cocker threaded barrel, ASA or whatever. Then no-one will be complaining about delivery times, I guarentee that. All that's hassle that I for one CBA with, I doubt anyone else can.

Use the forums to praise companies you have had outstanding service from, show you are appriciative or else shut up; sort it out yourself and go 'elsewhere' next time, no need to cause them further damage on something that could have not been their fault, or a one time mistake.

Don't let that experiance sour your view of Fat Bobs, I, aswell as most people here, have nothing but praise for them. Andy will even take stuff down to the walkons for people to buy there, he could just say 'no, if you want it for the walk-on order in advance', but he's a top lad and will fulfil the shopping lists.

Another reason to deal with them again is that they are one of the few companies I have seen that are fully hooked up with NPS which means they can get gear from companies that other shops can't; wanting ICD/Empire/Diablo but won't deal with FBs? Unless it's the more popular stuff from them, forget it, you aint getting it within the U.K.

/rant
May have some points- but remember this entire thread is bad mouthing and complaining about companies. Fair enough if you never had any trouble, but if I was messed about and kept waiting that long even after demanding a refund I would be pretty peed off. This thread seems to be for people to have their little rants so let them do it. I doubt there's been a major company thats been spared in this thread...if it has i wont be long:p