The Home Of European Paintball

Worst paintball company

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
Gizmos

Here is the situation, mates birthday coming up and I decide what the perfect present would be, 0.8ltr dye rhino bottle cover in grey (his colour).

I then ring around all the companies to see if they have them in stock, obviously starting with the bigger names such as planet. After a ****e load of none in stock gizmos say they have one left. I pay for it there and then and add some lock lids to sweeten the present. The following day I get a phone call saying someone came into the shop and bought it that morning, the one i already paid for! Now its too close to the bday to get one in from else where so am stuck and just accept the 1 month delay as the nice chap on the phone said i would get compensation.

A month later i email them asking whats going on, i get a response saying it was sent that morning, i email back saying what compensation am i getting, no response. A few days later the bottle cover turns up and wahoo its in grey but whats that 1.1ltr!

I really dont understand how it can be that hard to write down a customers order and put a sticker (post it note) on the product saying reserved, surely a 5 min job.

Needless to say not a happy bunny

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Ginja said:
Here is the situation, mates birthday coming up and I decide what the perfect present would be, 0.8ltr dye rhino bottle cover in grey (his colour).

I then ring around all the companies to see if they have them in stock, obviously starting with the bigger names such as planet. After a ****e load of none in stock gizmos say they have one left. I pay for it there and then and add some lock lids to sweeten the present. The following day I get a phone call saying someone came into the shop and bought it that morning, the one i already paid for! Now its too close to the bday to get one in from else where so am stuck and just accept the 1 month delay as the nice chap on the phone said i would get compensation.

A month later i email them asking whats going on, i get a response saying it was sent that morning, i email back saying what compensation am i getting, no response. A few days later the bottle cover turns up and wahoo its in grey but whats that 1.1ltr!

I really dont understand how it can be that hard to write down a customers order and put a sticker (post it note) on the product saying reserved, surely a 5 min job.

Needless to say not a happy bunny
:(:(:(
bought a set of soft ears back on the 5TH OF JUNE; it's now 2nd of August; they said they'd have some in by 15th of July at the latest, but they have not replied to my email sent last week reminding them of the back order, and asking whether they have had the soft ears in. I will ring them tomorrow.....
I completely understand about not having the ears, fine, the company supplying them folded, but I need to know what's going on...

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
H'okay. Phoned them, & the soft ears won't be in for another 3-4 weeks......pants, really, quite pants. :(

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
I've only dealt with Guerrilla and JustPaintball online - The Guerrilla transaction went fine (received item in 3 days) and JustPaintball didnt accept my Visa Electron card, but unlike many places were decent enough to phone up and let me know :)

I've heard that Guerrilla aren't the best, but guess it depends on your own personal experiences.

-Will

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Yeah I guess it isn't all their own fault really, but I haven't heard anything from them at all even after a couple of emails...

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
smart parts europe are awesome ... i aint jsut syain tht cos im spnosred by them i honestly say that they are an awesome company with great products adn great attitudes towards people ... i honestly cant see them having a bad attitude towards you broz unless you had a bad attitude towards them

yad better hope i dont see ya on teh feild :p i mite have to give ya sum extra from smart parts :p

p.s the worst company is eclipse cos the build quality on there gear is shonky as
lmfao

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Surely any proper argument, in order to hold any weight at all, should at the very least be constructed in real sentences.

As you say, Bulldog, no matter where your allegiances lie, this thread is comedy gold.