Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worst Xmas Gifts 2014

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I did better than usual this year, but still a few things to gripe about...

I asked for a laptop - I got a soda-stream. nasty thing is they come in the same size box, so I tore into it expecting to be thrilled, and was not able to disguise my look of disappointment in time when I saw what it was.

I got $250 worth of electronic cigarette. I hadn't actually planned on quitting, but I guess now that I have the gift of obligation I had better try...

Share your worst gifts!

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
what does the mug do? Does it have detachable gadgets or something?

I got a Dr Who Mug with the Tardis on one side of the mug on a city street, and deep space on the other side. When I fill the mug with hot tea the Tardis 'disappears' from the street, and 'reappears' in deep space.

If your mug is half as awesome as that I would be surprised.

I also got a sonic screwdriver. Its awesome because I point the sonic screwdriver at my mug as I fill it with tea, and press the button to make the noise and flashy-light thing work. makes me feel super-powerful.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Mine were great, but the belt-fed Nerf machine gun that my son got from my parents is absolute rubbish, very disappointing.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I was ok this year actually, a handful of years ago however I received a "Predaturd"

Google it.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I got a complete load of F88k All !!!

When I look at what the misses spent I received about £4.50 worth of tatt!.

My best thing was my Ipad Air that I bought myself 2 months ago.

I hate christmas !

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
what does the mug do? Does it have detachable gadgets or something?

I got a Dr Who Mug with the Tardis on one side of the mug on a city street, and deep space on the other side. When I fill the mug with hot tea the Tardis 'disappears' from the street, and 'reappears' in deep space.

If your mug is half as awesome as that I would be surprised.

I also got a sonic screwdriver. Its awesome because I point the sonic screwdriver at my mug as I fill it with tea, and press the button to make the noise and flashy-light thing work. makes me feel super-powerful.
I got a self stirring mug but don't think it matches that