Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worst Xmas Gifts 2014

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013

Girlfriends mum bought me this monstrosity. I gave it away for free on another forum.
Worst thing was I had to pretend to like it, AND wear it for the duration I was there for.

Reactions: RusRuss and Cook$

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester

Girlfriends mum bought me this monstrosity. I gave it away for free on another forum.
Worst thing was I had to pretend to like it, AND wear it for the duration I was there for.
Bet next Christmas will be fun, if she asks about it...

RusRuss

Dec 21, 2013
Cornwall
Wow, that is shocking haha. Reminds me of being a kid and some random relative buys you some shocking piece of clothing, then the next time you see them it's almost mandatory to wear it. I guess it gets even worse when you're older...

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
Bet next Christmas will be fun, if she asks about it...
Wow, that is shocking haha. Reminds me of being a kid and some random relative buys you some shocking piece of clothing, then the next time you see them it's almost mandatory to wear it. I guess it gets even worse when you're older...
Haha if she asks I'll lie :)

Tell me about it. A Skull and crossbones on a christmas cardi'? Vile

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
A fart whistle !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like Christmas so my girlfriend decided to give me a kids Christmas 25 ish presents some good some bad

the best part was when she said it was either this or an Xbox One so she got me ":mad:" thanks !!