The Home Of European Paintball

Worth it? Speed Or Weight?

ego

oihlk
Jul 24, 2006
London
Game said:
pm5 weighs 2lbs ish not what you would call a heavyweight
Add a bottle, Add a Halo, Add Paint to the halo.

When you add it all up it becomes more the 2lbs....

swave_gav said:
i got an easy answer for you.....

keep the gun as it is and pick up some dam weights ffs,:) :D
Cant be arsed :)

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
PM5 weighs a lot more that 2lb, mine does anyway and i can't see others being much different.

1226g = 2.7lb

That's with an asa and battery but no barrel, not sure what i've done with the stock barrel but in will be over 100g so that makes a PM5 near enough 3lb.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
your right just checked mine as well
and the site i read it of did say no battery ect

but even then its still a lightweight compared to my old cocker

swave_gav

oh no!! not the clan
Aug 10, 2003
edinburgh
ah long past are the days of the shoe box shocker, the viking and the matrix led, days when you had to be a man to cary your gun onto the field,
but i supose when half the paintball population is under 17 and all weedy twigs i guess the market has to evolve to meet the needs of those who struggle to lift a ball point pen, :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
cant see why people complain just checked pbreview forum stickys and the pm5 is 2 ounces lighter than a dm5 :p

and only 5 ounces more than a dm6 never seen anyone moan about a dm6 or a 5 being to heavy

but being serious neither weighs a huge amount or nothing that will affect the way you play know little guys who lug around heavy old school guns and run like the wind and play like demons

http://i1.tinypic.com/mj0ihk.jpg

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
think i will get one myself its playing on my mind so many things i want but think i will have a try with one at the masters and then think about it would be more for feel of the grip than anything

ego

oihlk
Jul 24, 2006
London
Yeh! Got some hybird grips they look bloody amazing, but are bloody uncomfortable :) So just gonna get the UL frame for that reason aswell:rolleyes: