Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worth upgrading to Planet Eclipse Etha?

shaunyo

Aug 20, 2014
Tamworth
Decided to buy the Etha, really can't wait to use it in a couple of weeks at NPF. Does anyone know where I can get a shaft 4 .689 barrel back from? Looked on a few websites including the official Planet Eclipse website and can't seem to a find a .689

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
to be fair you'll struggle to get one brand new, as the 689 is a stock gun barrel for egos and geos. If all else fails just find another 689 barrel from a different brand.

NailFace

Aug 11, 2013
Swadlincote
Hope you're enjoying the Etha I sold you shaunyo, it really is a great marker. I too am after some eclipse barrel backs, it seems they are hard to find. Does anyone know what colour the barrel back is that comes with the HDE earth etek 4? It seems like its not in PE's normal line up. I might ask that question in a separate thread

Reactions: shaunyo

NailFace

Aug 11, 2013
Swadlincote
I've only shot it in the garden but it is fantastic, can't wait to use it in anger. I'll look forward to selling it to you in a few years :)

shaydap

Sep 5, 2011
Does anyone know what colour the barrel back is that comes with the HDE earth etek 4? It seems like its not in PE's normal line up. I might ask that question in a separate thread
The shaft 4 barrels that are on PE are all from the GEO LV1 line, if you want a Etek or Etha barrel then contact Eclipse as they are not available to order off the site.

It will be just listed as "Earth"

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
I use an Etha, just got the EMC kit in HDE for it as well.

As for barrels, being cocker thread I have just got hold of some 1 piece barrels in various sizes to go with it.

KoloBonus

Jan 9, 2015
Manchester
I'm glad I've found this post as looking at Facebook sell/trade pages decent etha's were in 210 range...
someone posted 235 for etha used on one walkon but again, its a matter of trust and honesty. New one round 260 if asked nicely