Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wot sports does every1 play

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
whoooo hooo... oooh the RUSH!!! The real bugger is carrying the genny for the power up to the top of that 'rock' !! No, seriously i DON'T extreme iron... i don't even iron. Period!:D

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by craigpil
hey u cant called cricket crap

ive been playing it since i was 10 and it has greatly increased my reaction time

never been shot on the goggles once!!!!!!

:D :p :D
Dont worry about it mate, baller isnt all there u see :rolleyes: I mean look what he says here, "what about cricket it is **** though" Well is he asking us if its ****? or is he telling us? who knows! It reminds me of the time when he asked what was wrong with hating smart parts, (his name was Smart Parts Hater) despite him owning an impulse, and having the email addy impulse101@.....

'nuff said! :rolleyes:

craigpil

loving uni life
Apr 27, 2003
Essex Uni !!!
i was abit confused when i first read that message

however as long as it makes sense in his own wierd mind then i guess it is ok in the greater scheme of things

:D

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
Originally posted by TOOLE
and i can own ANYONE on HALO. Legendary difficulty no longer poses any challenge to me. If someone could tell me how the F**k to get HALO on line, please PM or e-mail me with how to do it!!
Get the PC version for online play. Otherwise you have to wait for Halo2 to get online with Xbox.