wot would i expect?

xBOOMERx

Aug 19, 2002
harrogate
Visit site
well lets see......

you....pay for your paint
training.....whats that???

if your good you can get picked up after you show your skillz. maybe a team with good sponsors will help the cost of your playing and training( what ever the hell that is)

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
Most teams train at least once a month, and also play in one tourny a month as well.

Again most teams will split the paint bill, at the end of the tourny, by the number of team players. e.g. 7 and you also pay a fee for playing in the tourny, again divided by number of players.

On a training day, up to the team, either buy your own paint through the team or divide up the total cost at the end of the day.

Some teams also have a team subscription each month to help with the running costs and put some cash to one side to play special one off events.

You will need a decent mask, but apart from that time and money are what determins how much you play.

Where abouts are you???

You will find that almost every team is looking for new players, and as long as you are commited, you will be welcomed with open arms.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
pottts - i believe stongl recommended that you get in touch with Wolf Pac or Monkey Love... Best bet to find out what happens in a team is to call either group up and see if you can go along to a training day. Do a search for Mr Pink in the members section and send him an email or a pm...

On the subject of pm's can you let me know if you received mine about the cocker?

Cheers bud.;)

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
Potts I'll send you an email the next time Heaven are training, as you know it's just down the road from you and there's always 2 or 3 different teams training with us.

I would'nt worry to much about joining a team straight away it's not mandatory, especially as you've never played Sup-air before you might not even like it :eek:

If there's still kit you need drop me an email and I'll see what I can do.

;) :)