Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

wots a timmy like feed back plz

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by caliseakakel, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Tonee Active Member

Tonee
    Message Count:
    Alias I think.. I can't really remember :eek:

Anyone wanna confirm...

2. chrismrgn Platinum Member

chrismrgn
    Message Count:
    If i were you i would try and get a shocker, they are great markers. Stay away from ions like you would AIDs.

3. caliseakakel Banned

caliseakakel
    Message Count:
    thats kl ha aids lol

lol very funny lol o and dude its empire i think not sure ill check , well i aint got enff for a shoker m8 iv got like 200 + i havent got a hopper or a air bottel yet so duno wot to do :confused:

4. Dusty Don't run, you'll only die tired....

Dusty
    Message Count:
    yes it is an alias.

timmies are good enough markers however getting spare parts for them can be a pain.

The ego is a much better marker, or for real value get an 05 speed. absolute mowing machine for not much cash.

5. Tonee Active Member

Tonee
    Message Count:
    Thought it was cheers

6. Fishman2000 Ramping's for pussies :P

Fishman2000
    Message Count:
    EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO

although i do like timmies but i like ego's more lol, timmies are a bit of a pain when it comes to daft things like replacing a battery when u have to take the whole side of the marker off to do so and they do like a lil chop chop chop :p

7. Tonee Active Member

Tonee
    Message Count:
    I get usher too change my battery :p

And my timmy has never chopped! Oh I tell a lie... when I turned the eyes off in the chrono station too waste paint I got ONE ball break and guess what... it was the last ball :p

8. Robin Hood Formerly Jermy

Robin Hood
    Message Count:
    I've had my Alias for nearly 18 months and still haven't kicked it outta bed once. I love her to bits :D

I think the older style timmies (like the dragon) may be a bit more dicky. But I've found all the 2k5 style ones (Alias, Abomb, Empire, Russion Legions, Naugty Dogs etc) all very reliable overall, or easy to sort out if something goes wrong.

You can get a 2nd hand version of one of the above gats for about £300 on the classifieds. Or if your on more of a budget go with a Promaster, they also rock :D

9. $4V4g3 New Member

$4V4g3
    Message Count:
    Lol i have a naughty dog and its so so sweet had it a year and chops most of time when the dents have gone...now it got the killa dents i have put over 5000 without one chop(shake?)no never just rips when setup right/f-all uk tech support true but know someone who does work on them then you laughing :D

10. charlie11 Banned

charlie11
    Message Count:
    timmys

f-all techy help, unlikey sum kid new 2 ball is gonna know sum1 isnt it!!!!

and its tru, they shoot fast, once uve taken out all the crap wehn u first get it, they have ISSUES!!!

get a better gun , specially when its ur first marker, 1 that is simple and will not break (ego) , i have no sponsorship wif planet.............just 2 clarify i aint doing this 4 another reason, fact is they ahve best cusatomer support, and egos never bugger up anyway................simple get an ego, and yes , as chrissy m. sed, avoid ions , like testicular cancer