Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wots a timmy like feed back plz

caliseakakel

Banned
Jun 11, 2006
Watford hearts
Hay wots up dudes i wona know about the bob long Iornman Timmy so eney feed back u got ill b glad to hear it and a few site were to get up grades ok thanks dude talk soon
kel

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Ive got a 2k5 alias, and its sex on a stick :D

Seriously though, once u get it set right for you, super fast, deadly accurate and always turns some heads.

The one thing negative is that theyre heavy compaired to other gats, mind you i havent tried ne of the new timmys out.

Highly recommended from me :)

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
yeah i agree i never actually owned a timmy but i if could afford id love to have them i only rarley hear anybody say bad about them

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Yep, i have had 2 now an not got on well with either. If you get a good one its awsome, but a bad one is worse than ****e.

Timmys are quite long guns, they are relatively light tho.

Once they chop one they will blend until you give it a massive cleaning which is a pain, an one chop ruins any accuracy with the stock barrel which is crap imo.

caliseakakel

Banned
Jun 11, 2006
Watford hearts
ok thanks for that dude that helped lol think im gettin a bad 1 but its the timmy for like 200 with pips or i can get a ion but alot of people have them and i need a kinda big guy becoz of the size of me lol + im a back player lol:rolleyes: