The Home Of European Paintball

wots a timmy like feed back plz

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
caliseakakel said:
ok thanks for that dude that helped lol think im gettin a bad 1 but its the timmy for like 200 with pips or i can get a ion but alot of people have them and i need a kinda big guy becoz of the size of me lol + im a back player lol:rolleyes:
If i were you i would try and get a shocker, they are great markers. Stay away from ions like you would AIDs.

caliseakakel

Banned
Jun 11, 2006
Watford hearts
thats kl ha aids lol

lol very funny lol o and dude its empire i think not sure ill check , well i aint got enff for a shoker m8 iv got like 200 + i havent got a hopper or a air bottel yet so duno wot to do :confused:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Tonee said:
Alias I think.. I can't really remember :eek:

Anyone wanna confirm...
yes it is an alias.

timmies are good enough markers however getting spare parts for them can be a pain.

The ego is a much better marker, or for real value get an 05 speed. absolute mowing machine for not much cash.

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
dusty said:
yes it is an alias.

timmies are good enough markers however getting spare parts for them can be a pain.

The ego is a much better marker, or for real value get an 05 speed. absolute mowing machine for not much cash.
Thought it was cheers

Fishman2000

Ramping's for pussies :P
Jan 16, 2006
SUNDERLAND!!!
myspace.com
EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO

although i do like timmies but i like ego's more lol, timmies are a bit of a pain when it comes to daft things like replacing a battery when u have to take the whole side of the marker off to do so and they do like a lil chop chop chop :p

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
Fishman2000 said:
EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO

although i do like timmies but i like ego's more lol, timmies are a bit of a pain when it comes to daft things like replacing a battery when u have to take the whole side of the marker off to do so and they do like a lil chop chop chop :p
I get usher too change my battery :p

And my timmy has never chopped! Oh I tell a lie... when I turned the eyes off in the chrono station too waste paint I got ONE ball break and guess what... it was the last ball :p

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I've had my Alias for nearly 18 months and still haven't kicked it outta bed once. I love her to bits :D

I think the older style timmies (like the dragon) may be a bit more dicky. But I've found all the 2k5 style ones (Alias, Abomb, Empire, Russion Legions, Naugty Dogs etc) all very reliable overall, or easy to sort out if something goes wrong.

You can get a 2nd hand version of one of the above gats for about £300 on the classifieds. Or if your on more of a budget go with a Promaster, they also rock :D

$4V4g3

Dec 28, 2005
Visit site
charlie11 said:
shake emselves 2 bits, f-all uk tech support, and like 2 chop.
Lol i have a naughty dog and its so so sweet had it a year and chops most of time when the dents have gone...now it got the killa dents i have put over 5000 without one chop(shake?)no never just rips when setup right/f-all uk tech support true but know someone who does work on them then you laughing :D

charlie11

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
Visit site
timmys

f-all techy help, unlikey sum kid new 2 ball is gonna know sum1 isnt it!!!!

and its tru, they shoot fast, once uve taken out all the crap wehn u first get it, they have ISSUES!!!

get a better gun , specially when its ur first marker, 1 that is simple and will not break (ego) , i have no sponsorship wif planet.............just 2 clarify i aint doing this 4 another reason, fact is they ahve best cusatomer support, and egos never bugger up anyway................simple get an ego, and yes , as chrissy m. sed, avoid ions , like testicular cancer