Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Would a kind ENGLISH player explain THIS PRODUCT to me?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Liz

Oh, cats understand OK, they just don't care!:D
interesting, you mean she knew exactly what she was doing when she shat in my hall and then proceded to spread it throughout the entirety of my apartment leaving me to find it when I got back from the cinema??
...... why the little $%£*&!" ^ £*&$

:D :D

Paul.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Paul_collier

interesting, you mean she knew exactly what she was doing when she shat in my hall and then proceded to spread it throughout the entirety of my apartment leaving me to find it when I got back from the cinema??
...... why the little $%£*&!" ^ £*&$

:D :D

Paul.
Well that was your fault for deserting her & going to the cinema then wasn't it.:D
Face it Paul, the amount of mess you're describing couldn't be accidental, could it?:p

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
sure that wasn't "!chode in her hole"?

now really children. "spotted dick" reeeeeeaaaaaallllyyy funny huh? actually wait a minute that is quite funny! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!teeeheeeeeee heeeeeheeeeeeeeeheeeeeeee hoohohohohohohohohohoh hohoho hooooo hooooooo hahahahaha. ok i'l stop now.:p

/\ /\
who let this nutter in the forums?

Oi and leave cats alone.
Cat onwers realise that when you have one you don't live with a pet you co-habit with a wild animal which tolerates you.
What other animal can you train to take on dogs four times its size with no fear, and yet go scatty over a feather on a peice of string.
Why is it when you read a paper on the floor the cat always decides it would make a great bed and plonk its @rse on the colum you are reading.:D

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
I eally don't think I can EXPLAIN it, BUT....

Originally posted by Sinner
What I want to know is could an American kindly explain chitlins? I thought the idea of tripe made me want to hurl, but stewed/boiled pig's large intestines? Yuk!
I can't really explain that. It's more of an ethnic thing, you either grew up with it and love it OR you get introduced to it later in life and it makes you want to hurl.

Then again, there's a food stuff in Minnesota called "Hot Dish" that, well, you might kinda like. It's an ethnic thing too, pretty much pure to Minnesota. It's like a casserole, but it involves green veggies, cream of mushroom soup, a potato thing (like 'tater tots' or 'hash browns'), an oven and about 45 mintes at 350, I think.

I'll go but a Minnesotan when I get home.

-Tyger

Sinner

Squirrel watcher
Jul 11, 2001
Norwich, Norfolk
Visit site
I eally don't think I can EXPLAIN it, BUT....

Originally posted by Tyger

Then again, there's a food stuff in Minnesota called "Hot Dish" that, well, you might kinda like. It's an ethnic thing too, pretty much pure to Minnesota. It's like a casserole, but it involves green veggies, cream of mushroom soup, a potato thing (like 'tater tots' or 'hash browns'), an oven and about 45 mintes at 350, I think.

-Tyger
Sorry, you kind of lost me in the recipe there, how can that be real food without any meat? Sounds suspiciously like a side dish to me. And it needs curry powder added to make it worthwhile, then it really would be a 'hot dish' :)

Mmmmmmm, curry. Chicken Tikka Masala, it might not be an authentic Indian curry, but it is luvverly! :) :)

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Re: I eally don't think I can EXPLAIN it, BUT....

Originally posted by Sinner

Sorry, you kind of lost me in the recipe there, how can that be real food without any meat? Sounds suspiciously like a side dish to me. And it needs curry powder added to make it worthwhile, then it really would be a 'hot dish' :)
No, you don't quite get it. In Minnesota ketchup is a spice.

And I forgot the cheese. There's cheese somewhere in that mix too.

Now you can add a meat product to eat WITH it, like lutefisk. Don't ask about lutefisk. Lutefisk is evil.

-Tyger