Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Would a kind ENGLISH player explain THIS PRODUCT to me?

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Hey, TL, thanks for the link over! Ok, now we can talk food in the same... umm... well... I still dont' get the whole names of the food thing. How does the phrase go? "Two cultures seperated by a common language"?

Ahh, it's cool tho. So next time I'm in England, I think I'll get the hang of it. Just don't mkae me eat haggas. **shudder** I'll eat hot dogs knowing what's in them, but not that. Nope, no thanks.

-Tyger

RePete

Imature member
Originally posted by Tyger
I'll eat hot dogs knowing what's in them, but not that. Nope, no thanks.
Hot dogs and Wendy's. Goodness. No wonder ppl overseas think the things about Americans we do.

As for "knowing what's in them" Ty, do you know the quantities of insects, rodent droppings and other lovelies you get in hot dogs/sausages? Ick.

Remember folks. Eat properly and keep fit, or these little 10 year olds playin paintball will run circles around ya...

Originally posted by RePete

Remember folks. Eat properly and keep fit, or these little 10 year olds playin paintball will run circles around ya...
They only run rings around us because of the 90% suger diet that the modern world has them. And thats before you think about the E numbers they have in their systems.....
Blue Smartie anybody???:D

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Originally posted by RePete

Hot dogs and Wendy's. Goodness. No wonder ppl overseas think the things about Americans we do.

As for "knowing what's in them" Ty, do you know the quantities of insects, rodent droppings and other lovelies you get in hot dogs/sausages? Ick.
Wendys, Carson's Ribs, Vienna Hot Dogs.... MMMmmmmmm.... But I still think that Krispy Kreme donuts are overhyped.

I know what's in hot dogs, yes. I grew up in Chicago, home of Vienna sausages. I really know what's in them, AND I know that there's a law that has PERMISSIBLE LEVELS of the afformentioned bonus ingredients. And, yet, pass the kosher dog, I'm all about it! MMMM!!! HOT DOGS!!!!

Originally posted by Philip
Tyger, dude, I dont even wanna know how you come across finding spotted dick :D :D
Actually, a frined of mine and I were talking on AOLIM, and he thought it strange that the Brittish eat spotted dick. And seeing as I know a place to find LOTS of Britanians (English?) I thought I'd ask here.

-Tyger

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Nothing to do with the above, but...

I thought i'd share it anyway... I once found an entire mouse baked in a loaf of sliced bread! Sad thing was that i didn't realise this at first. Kept picking tiny black bits out of each slice (tail) until little black bits became big black bits and eventually...head! (i did stop & investigate after a few slices!) Mmmm, ready made rodent sandwiches :(

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Tyger if you want to know about English deserts i'll get Sue (my significant other who doesn't like watching pball) to tell you all about 'em she's an expert "patisarisse"(spelling anyone? pastry and cake maker) cake designer and she's teaching the course at Mid Cheshire college this year

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
I thought i'd share it anyway... I once found an entire mouse baked in a loaf of sliced bread! Sad thing was that i didn't realise this at first. Kept picking tiny black bits out of each slice (tail) until little black bits became big black bits and eventually...head! (i did stop & investigate after a few slices!) Mmmm, ready made rodent sandwiches

Ahahahaha......:D :D :D :D

...Sorry :D :D