The Home Of European Paintball

would it look weird.....

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by TheRo0sTer
Might as well wear a pink tutu on the field and some kinda of Mexican Sombreo on your head! While your at it throw in some 6" Staleto heels!:D
Hey be careful Buddha might take offence to that... :D

I expect he represents that remark...

manike

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Might as well wear a pink tutu on the field and some kinda of Mexican Sombreo on your head! While your at it throw in some 6" Staleto heels!:D
I thought you were the only one with that outfit Rooster.:D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Hey! Mi sombrero es muy grande! E mi tutu es muy pink!

But it would be cool to have a C&C Angel, with the chainframe, the Angel wing sightrail, the honking big missile like tool kit screwed into the front, all in chrome, some fuzzy dice, and a big, floppy, lace rimmed hat to go with it.
It would be the lowrider amongst the markers...

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
lol

hmmm fuzzy dice ya say?... i got 2 different ones lol the plain white pair with black dots or the camo ones with black dots lol. now a chain fram that would be cool... try to get it made it would be nice.:)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by Buddha 3
But it would be cool to have a C&C Angel, with the chainframe, the Angel wing sightrail, the honking big missile like tool kit screwed into the front, all in chrome, some fuzzy dice, and a big, floppy, lace rimmed hat to go with it.
It would be the lowrider amongst the markers...
UK Shockwave are almost there.. they have the guns and are all 'suvenors' from London Village so It won't be long until they get leopard skin (or beaded) grip covers and dangly dice on their guns....

manike

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
jeez guys you are seriously starting to worry me!!!!
I thought that i was weird for having a barrel bung sewn into a cuddley toy, and a ty beanie-baby tortoise attached to my ize's.
What Tortoise we worry you? You play with toys. I play with womens cloths! LMAO :D :D :eek: Not really but I do have a BIG Ol' Sombereo at the house in California. My Pop is has it hanging up in the Garage. Nothing like a trip down to T.J. Baja California. Can you say "Donkey Show?":D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain

Buddha the lowrider of Angels eh! Sweet... What you need is a volumizer with a spinner on the end like spoke wheels!:D
Kinda like a pinwheel then?? He he, cheap, tacky, and of course - shiny! :D

You know - they talk about all of these dust fades and anodizing or whatever, but when are they going to start doing complete fur coating or blow up marker covers? He he, or what about fur lined barrels? Be a biatch to clean if you got barrel breaks - but would be extremely quiet!:D

Is this starting to sound weird yet??