Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Would of...could of

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
There should just be a 'spell clean' (TM) rule across all forum boards...

More than three spelling or grammatical errors per post and said post can be removed without explanation by a mod.

People would be forced to think before posting - got to be a good thing, no?

An auto spell check would be bad - just make the lazy worse.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by Ben Frain
There should just be a 'spell clean' (TM) rule across all forum boards...

More than three spelling or grammatical errors per post and said post can be removed without explanation by a mod.

People would be forced to think before posting - got to be a good thing, no?

An auto spell check would be bad - just make the lazy worse.
The forums would soon be a very lonely place if peeps were forced to think before they posted.

ITN: it rankles but if the intent is to communicate, it is, alas, necessary that everyone acknowledge certain basics of a given language like spelling, grammer, etc. And, no, if asked I will not serve--PGi doesn't pay me enough to police spelling and grammer usage. (I might reconsider if Duffy can free up the corporate yacht for a coupl'a weeks allowing me to sail the Greek Isles. Make that 3 weeks. I will also require Piper as ship's steward, Glenn as somalier and Jay for security--oh, and 26 as, as . . . something. I'd invite Lambini too as spiritual adviser but given Turkish drug laws it wouldn't be prudent.)

Saris

Banned
Oct 21, 2003
#3 Devil's Advocate Bvd
Visit site
Maybe we could have a poll to see which forum poster has the most serious issues with using their native language in written form - then the "winner" (personally, I would call them a loser :D ) could maybe seriously consider forgoing their next tournament, and spending the money instead on something that would be beneficial to them in the long term - see http://www.spellingbee.com/

Yup, that link is for real. Even I reckon that is taking things just a little bit toooooo far :eek:

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
lol, I can't believe I didn't check that post. Touche!

However, sigs ARE gay! The longer and more ridiculous they are, the gayer they are, and boy there are some seriously gay ones around.
Smiley faces are gay
spelling fool as fewl is gay (very)
The mimicing of American cartoon speak when you would never use those words in general speech is gay. Thats what the poedo's do to lure in young boys on the net....

....you lot should get on that boat with Loco and phuk off to Greece for a while.