The Home Of European Paintball

Would of...could of

Saris

Banned
Oct 21, 2003
#3 Devil's Advocate Bvd
Visit site
toooooo

Thanks for pointing that out intheno. I'm infuriated with myself now. Must increase the self-flagellation reps to remind myself of my error.

You see this just goes to prove how important some form of forum spellcheck could be - if this type of thing happens to me, then what hope is there for the txt kidz? This just goes to show the increasing decline in educational standards these days, and you would think that the internet could be used to address the problem - instead it just adds to it by giving more people a bigger opportunity to write even more incorrectly written rubbish than they "would of" (pun intended) 15 years ago, and then the people who read it end up thinking this is how the spoken word is written. When books & magazines were the most read medium their content was generally spelt correctly and the grammar pretty much made sense (unless you read the Gruadian, as per first post).

Maybe this could be a business opportunity for someone out there, eh. Think of all the forums on the web, and all the "could of" posts contained :p

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Originally posted by Intheno
maybe there should be a 'spelling and grammar mod' on here. That way there would be an educational advantage to posting. Or there could be a spell-check put on, although this would make people look more intelligent, which could be dangerous...

You fancy doing the spell-mod thing Doc?

I would suggest Loco, but I expect he disagrees with the basic conformist ideals behind spelling...
Are you kidding? After the homo-erotic pictures painted of PGI in Baca's last post? No way!

And for the record
Orignally posted by intheno
...The mimicing of American cartoon speak when you would never use those words in general speech is gay.
Mimicking, with a "k" :D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by dr.strangelove
Are you kidding? After the homo-erotic pictures painted of PGI in Baca's last post? No way!
No wonder you're teamless, strangelove. And about that strangelove moniker you got there, buddy. Sounds pretty festive to me.

One other point: it's ITN who has gay on the brain. At least 50% of his posts refer to gaity one way or another. Hmmm, I wonder what that's all about...?

The way you're going on you'd think any group of 4 or 5 guys must be, well, festive. That makes most every sports team suspect--of course there is the Jaguars.

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Originally posted by Baca Loco
No wonder you're teamless, strangelove. And about that strangelove moniker you got there, buddy. Sounds pretty festive to me.
I'll pretend I didn't hear that vicious assault on my respectful use of the namesake of Kubrick's best film ever.

One other point: it's ITN who has gay on the brain. At least 50% of his posts refer to gaity one way or another. Hmmm, I wonder what that's all about...?
As valid as that point may be, out of political correctness, I refer my suspicions on such matters to the "don't ask don't tell" policy.

The way you're going on you'd think any group of 4 or 5 guys must be, well, festive. That makes most every sports team suspect--of course there is the Jaguars.
Well, to be honest, I've always been of the opinion that there's entirely too much ass-slapping and such that goes on on American sports teams. But my point was, I just don't want to find myself out to sea on the PGi loveboat with you Glenn, Jay and Lambini where no one can hear you scream :eek: :D

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
Seriously, I think you should have kept your dream holiday to yourself Loco! You have invited scrutiny which you do not seem to welcome, and trying to taint me with gayivity as a diversion for your own sick fantasy vacation idea's was a cheap shot. You even expected PGI to pay for your depravity...

Anyway, if you think I'm so gay, why don't you invite me onto your Greek love-boat, sugar-lips....

Doc, when he said 'teamless', you know what he meant, right?

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by dr.strangelove
Well, to be honest, I've always been of the opinion that there's entirely too much ass-slapping and such that goes on on American sports teams.
That's because American men are comfortable with their sexuality whereas you boys spent all your formative years playing dress-up in Mommy's undergarments.

ITN--that was very funny but I can't help noting that you sure seem to know a lot about what supposedly goes on in Greek Isle cruises...

P

Paintball Paladin

That's because American men are comfortable with their sexuality whereas you boys spent all your formative years playing dress-up in Mommy's undergarments.

ITN--that was very funny but I can't help noting that you sure seem to know a lot about what supposedly goes on in Greek Isle cruises...
If american men are so comfortable with their sexuality, why are they so intent on proving how macho they all are. Just an observation;)

Its not our sexuality we are confused about, we are just highly uncomfortable with the idea of sex. Its just not cricket!:p

Oh and the greek isles are also full of hotty's. mmmmmmmmm sunkist continental women. Used to go out with a greek bird. nice skin...............................................................and arse etc

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by Paintball Paladin
If american men are so comfortable with their sexuality, why are they so intent on proving how macho they all are. Just an observation;)

Oh and the greek isles are also full of hotty's. mmmmmmmmm sunkist continental women. Used to go out with a greek bird. nice skin...............................................................and arse etc
Not exactly a denial of the whole dress-up business, now is it? :)

Not according to ITN. All he ever notices are hairy men--apparently. (Not that there's anything wrong with that. :eek: )

P

Paintball Paladin

Not exactly a denial of the whole dress-up business, now is it? :)

Not according to ITN. All he ever notices are hairy men--apparently. (Not that there's anything wrong with that. :eek: )
Dressing up is fun, just not in your momma's undergarments, especially around big hairy greek men.

But having Islands full of big hairy monsters means that when the women see a bit of class (and lets face it we brits invented class) they're falling all over themselves to get to us:cool:

still thinking about my greek ex girlfriend........................................(homer simpson-like drooling sound added for effect) :p