Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Would you survive a Zombie Apocalypse at work for 12 months?

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
So Zombie outbreak around the world grade1 zombies (walkers)
  1. You have power
  2. Clean running water
  3. There are no human rebels, Just zombies
  4. It doesn't matter how remote your area is there are hundreds of zombies everywhere
  5. If you work from your Van it doesn't count, You need to be working in a building

My answer is yes I think we would, Planet Eclipse seems to be right in the middle of a lot of useful things

Planet Eclipse is a very secure building lockable doors and shutters, We are also surrounded by an 8foot outer fence where the only way in is the main gate which can easily be blocked by one of the many trucks we have in our industrial estate.

We also have less than 100yards away a car dealer ship and a Garage which Jack could use to make some meaty vehicles to go do the shopping runs, around the corner we have a Trafford village which has a chip shop Greggs bakery and Barbour if needed, luckily for us we have a Large Tesco one direction and large Asda in the other direction.

upload_2016-8-2_14-39-17.png

Last edited:

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Fireworks shop directly across the way from where I work,I'd happily fire away at will from the roof tops.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
And no, I wouldn't survive. I visit several places during the course of the day, so I'd probably head for Eclipse. Who wouldn't let me in because of their strict door policy.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Without disclosing too much information, I work in a rather secure place with resources

I will either survive because I'm safe in there of get wiped out fast if it turns out that I'm trapped inside with the zombies
I depends on where the zombies begin and how quickly the road gate gets shut

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I have a van full of tools, hammers, sharp things etc. My place of work is different every day, so I guess it depends where I am, and how quickly can I get to my tools and then somewhere safer.

Id give it a go though!