Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Would you survive a Zombie Apocalypse at work for 12 months?

Sugar

Sep 1, 2017
Country Estate in the middle of nowhere with plenty of crops and tools - most likely!

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Site surrounded by a 10 foot high steel fence, access to water, wild animals, wild birds, fenced off space to grow crops, a generator or two, workshop, a few large trucks and vans, a commercial kitchen with a reasonable amount of food stored, two massive gas canisters to fuel the place, jerry cans of petrol and diesel in a store, solar panels on the roof, a bunk room, etc, etc.

I think i would do ok apart from the other people there. I don't think they'd survive very long.

Biggest issue would be getting home to pick up the family and back as it's an hour each way. But then I do have some useful toys at home that would make the trip worthwhile...

We regularly talk about this sort of thing at work. It's interesting seeing different people's levels of preparedness. We're due to fly into Florida with work next week. Will be interesting to see what Hurricane Irma has done to the place.

Reactions: Louise

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
The likelihood of being at work is slim.
You've seen reports of zombie attacks on the news, social media is ablaze with people getting eaten and turned, you're wife's calling you and freaking out, are you really thinking "man, this might make me late for work?" Or even, "I hope 5pm rolls around soon so I can protect my family without getting a write-up from my boss..."

I'm assuming that I won't be going to work from the point I hear of an attack, onwards. The mass exodus out of the cities will have started already, people will be looking for refuges, water, food, fuel, guns etc, and this will be the most dangerous time to be on the road. Zombies will be easy to deal with compared to gangs of desperate people with little to lose.

Stans work-place sounds like a decent place to go though, but he'll need to defend it, especially in the early days...

Reactions: Louise and Stan

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
We're quite tucked out of the way... i don't think people would think to come looking.

Louise

May 31, 2016
Surrey, UK
Total survival over here. Badge access compound with a badge and pin access main door. Also bulletproof windows and plenty of mag lock doors inside incase they ever did get through :)

(work in animal vaccine research for those wondering!)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I think you'll die a quick and lonely death there bud. The marker will just make noise so they focus on killing you. The bow is good for as many bolts as you have, and has a super slow reload speed. You won't be able to kill them as fast as they show up, and if you're down to a samurai sword you will die as soon as it sticks in bone or snags in sinew.
I do appreciate your enthusiasm, but I think you die early without a fence/secure boundary.

Reactions: STONESOLDIER