Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Would you survive a Zombie Apocalypse at work for 12 months?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I'm in a fenced off factory site with keyfob access. Back up generators but the canteen wouldn't last long with the amount of bodies feeding from it. Foods crap anyway.

No weapons access here though, I'd actually get home straight away, only a mile to the motorway then 14 minutes exactly gets me home to relative safety.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Smart move for you Dusty would be to have a mountain-bike stored at your work yard. Roads will be a disaster, you will zip through all that traffic and won't have to abandon a vehicle you may need to utilise later. Also you will start with a vehicle at your work yard. Nice to have that in the bank for down the line...

We just started selling legit hi-density polyethalene body armor. So I'll be able to stroll back to the warehouse and pick up a plate carrier and then armor myself up against anything up to and including a .44 magnum round. Then I have to make it 6km to my home, and arsenal of super-awesome firearms. I'm even better set-up that I was before. I even have 400 mini-crossbows with about 3600 aluminum bolts in the warehouse too, so I will not be too exposed for that 6km.

My Xmas gift from my In-laws this year was a fully stocked trauma/gunshot medic pouch, tourniquets, cavity kit, clotting agents, the whole 9 yards. I will keep that with the 6-months-worth of dried rations and the water purifier they gave me in previous years... It return I bought them some toilet-paper with Hillary Clintons face on it, and a 24 carat collectors edition "Make America Great Again' Xmas tree ornament...
They were ecstatic!

Xerxestron

Outpost Baller
Nov 23, 2013
Wrexham
Depending on the ability to relocate to a nearby building, yes.

Home would be better as over the years drunken discussions with my best mates have yielded a pretty much full proof plan.... (including special zombies ie left 4 dead styled)

However I work a 2 minute walk from a prison... that i used to work in, so pretty sure I'd get a pass in to help out

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Interesting about the prison - Would you execute the prisoners right away, or would you try to live with the murderers and rapists and hope that they play ball and agree to tow the company line? Would you continue to feed them?

My opinion - in a world where you have to trust the guy next to you 100%, and resources are sparse, those guys are a liability either if I keep them there or let them go. I would execute the vast majority of the prisoners day one, and only keep a few guys that can boost cars or pick locks.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Id keep those most likely to bonus ball, and off the rest. Zombies are like playing Powertrip, they keep coming till they're down. Reload if necessary.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Now that they are growing legal weed over here, they have these large compounds with high fences and razor-wire and killer security. These would now be a sensible locations to hide-out.... Plenty of land to grow crops, decent security and solid perimeter with CCTV footage, and as a bonus, tons and tons of premium medicinal quality weed as a solid barter product.
Thanks Canada!