Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WoW Account and Steam Account

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
Yeah problem with WoW accounts is you can NEVER change the secret question / answer on them and that is all you need when calling them to have the password reset / account returned to you.

That is why PayPal stopped dealing with disputes on virtual goods like that, why eBay stopped allowing people to sell them and why so many people get scammed in MMORPG account trades.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Yeah problem with WoW accounts is you can NEVER change the secret question / answer on them

Would you like to bet money on that ;) If you know how you can get every last detail even down to your cd key changed if you so wish.

smith91

Apr 7, 2009
essex. england
i sold my wow account last month, i had a level 70 mage and a chinese website offered guaranteed sale, i was very very sceptical and remained so throughout but as i wasnt really bothered what happened to the account and didnt think i could sell it anyway i gave it a go.

They gave me $100 for my level 70, despite the expansion and it being 10 underlevel. They added me on MSN, i gave them all the details of the account, told me they would pay via paypal in 10 days for security reasons, i was like, oh nice ive been scammed. Anyway 10 days later i spoke to the guy on msn and he replied in his dire chinese, hold on while i verify. Then he asked if he could phone me from China, i was like.. are you paying, he said yes. So i answered the phone, he asked me 3 questions, name, paypal account email, and a secret question i had to make earlier. Those 3 questions took 5 minutes because his english was so bad, it was soo soo painful listening to him and saying 'sorry, what?' over an over. But yeh, he hung up, 5 minutes later their was $100 in my paypal which i spent a few days later.

I dont know whether i reccomend them, everything went dead smooth not sure what would of happened if there was a hiccup, but if you need a sale for your account they will probs give you $200-$250 for it no questions asked. The website was accountsbay.com i think. Worth a look, dont be put off by the fact they speak dog**** english.
shame, i sold my WoW account lvl70 for £500 lol

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
Yeah my rogue was full tier 2, partial tier 2.5 back when raids were 40 man and before Naxxramas came out. Best geared on his server was worth about £800.

Then my mage was full tier 5 and just starting BT at the end of the last expansion, but yeah raids got easier and quite a lot of people got to that level so wasn't worth anywhere near as much.

If you got £500 for a level 70 character he must of been in tier 6.

As for saying you can change any account details if you know how, the only way I can think of is some crazy social engineering of the blizzard staff over the phone lol.

smith91

Apr 7, 2009
essex. england
Yeah my rogue was full tier 2, partial tier 2.5 back when raids were 40 man and before Naxxramas came out. Best geared on his server was worth about £800.

Then my mage was full tier 5 and just starting BT at the end of the last expansion, but yeah raids got easier and quite a lot of people got to that level so wasn't worth anywhere near as much.

If you got £500 for a level 70 character he must of been in tier 6.

As for saying you can change any account details if you know how, the only way I can think of is some crazy social engineering of the blizzard staff over the phone lol.
yeh i was full S3 gear and half tier 5/6 gear.. the game ruined my life lol
but the guy who bought the accoutn doesnt use it anymore, so i wanna try get it back but i dont even know the account name anymore

chillout

Apr 13, 2009
WoW account

Hello
I want to sell my eu wow account.
Server ragnaros
Chars: LvL80 BE fm Mage 4/5 t7 heroes +some nax25 epic(39% fire crit, 1620sp, 270hit) LvL 80 UD me Rogue PvP gear 815 resi 2950 ap
LvL 64 ud fm priest and lvl 50 warrior

msn/e-mail:egyzsak@gmail.com
/msn is better/