Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WoW Account, Rare Server first titles etc etc.

Rojibo

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2009
I know this kinda might be a bit of a long shot but I was just wondering if any of you guys would be interested in a WoW account, The character in question is a lvl 80 Human Female Mage has all 3 server first titles for the 25 man bosses (Conquerer of Naxxramas, Obsidian Slayer and Magic Seeker) and is in full tier 7.5. Plus alot of other goodies that you'd expect to have on what was once a guild master of a servers top raiding guild.

Account currently has no paid time on it, and hasn't been active for a while so does not show in the armory.
Closest thing to a photo: http://i44.tinypic.com/2627hua.png

The account in question is my account and I'd be happy to answer any questions about it, including how much of my time I wasted getting all that stuff.

Not sure what to ask for really, sensible offers would be nice around the region of £300-600 :p but I doubt im going to get that, would also take a few bribes of gear.

Oh well if anyone wants it let me know, cheers guys.

Rojibo

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2009
wouldn't it be worth, getting members and getting some pics, then id think id be interested
Erm, I dont currently have the game installed so that might be a bit of a problem. I could put some time on the account though? If youre really interested id put time on reinstall and take some screens.

Rojibo

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2009
Sounds good, let me sort it when I get home from work,

Cheers.

Edit: Will be home around 6ish half 6 depending on the traffic on the M1.