Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

~wow, must see marker ~

mewwy

Dec 21, 2006
they are very cool, pics dont do it justice. Tom aka Hitman who i play with from Relentless has one, and its the mutts nuts.

mew

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
yes very nice gun indeed, i like the dessert over the british camo. not had one yet but i am sure i will at some point ;) just waiting for another new toy to arrive :D

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i lol'd

someone doesnt know how to set a gun up
or has matchsticks for arms.
never owned one so no i dont know how to set them up - this is just from using other peoples. - still it aint gonna change my mind - each to there own

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
but then you wouldnt be able to see the anno cos the kick of an ego would mean its constantly flying up and down making it blurred and unviewable to the human eye.
still have a ton of kick with them kits in
never owned one so no i dont know how to set them up - this is just from using other peoples. - still it aint gonna change my mind - each to there own
talking SH#T, talking SH#T, talking SH#T

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
i cant see how you can comment seing as you've never owned one!
i've actually owned a shocker, tried a ego, then bought mine, loved it and still do! so got rid of my shocker. plus nearly all ego's are set up differently and i dont feel any kick on my gat.
try it sometime,if you want.

i've also known many of my friends/associates shockers to be unreliable, but not all.