We offered the refs some of our bottled water, and they were like nah we're fine. One of the refs had this crazy micro fleece beenie and I was jesus dude how can you wear that, he was like knock on it. It was like a hard hat heh. Kept his dome from being rung. Which was pretty awesome.
An attempt to clarify what Pods and loaders you can use and you can now NOT pick up paint off the floor!
WPBO Rules book 1.1 includes the WPBO 500* limited paint format explanations:
- Players are limited to two paint pods and one loader when entering the field.
- Maximum size of Loader will have a volume capacity of 1500ml.
- Paint pods will have a maximum volume Capacity of 700ml.
- Only 0.68 caliber paintballs maybe taken onto the field....
- Paintballs can only be used from Authorized Loaders and Pods, any player using paintballs from any other source (example the floor) will be eliminated.
* For 2016 only: a maximum Pod capacity of 800ml will be allowed to enable existing pods to be used this season. In 2017 this will be removed.
As an FYI.
"A spire 200 is 1020ml
A spire 260 is 1220ml
A PF165 is 740ml"
Best sell those Virtue Pods (and any other Pod that goes over the 700ml mark) Now!