Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTB Cheap PC (UK)

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Hi guys,
I'm after a pc capable of running "world or warcraft" and "Half Life2/CS:S" comfortably. Has got to be as cheap as possible, can collect from masters or reasonably locally, or may be able to pay for shipping if the price is right. Just after the PC unit (not monitor,keyboard, mouse etc)
Anyone got anything?

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Well...do you have any idea what spec you want?

The main problem with the beefy games, is having a Graphics card powerful enough to run on LARGE monitors...so, what resolution is your monitor?
To be honest, i know F All about pc's just how to play em.
My monitor is A 15" CRT fairly old one.
Need atleast 512meg ram, but would prefer 1gig.
Graphics wise think my old graphics card was 256 meg and that ran those games ok.
The games i'm looking to play are fairly old now so dont want anything cutting edge, just need something as cheap as possible.

Skeet

Platinum Member
dunno your budget, and im no fan of pc world but this will do all of the above and do the dishes for you, and the price is low too.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/437064

aside from that you really could build your own, just be wary of static discharge after that its like lego.

I think he means "Cheap".

Dell actually, could do one for about £200 nut see what anyone offers you.

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
packard bell = best friend - worst enemy
cheap as chips and will last a year... and thats it
advent is their own brand is even worse..

yeah they're fine for surfing the net but try and multi task they will blow up
the way they can provide such a cheap pc is beacuse all the parts are bargin bucket...

If you want a pc thats all singing all dancing my bro has a pc from ebay "cheap" and a 3 year back to base warrenty which is brilliant which youll have to pay an extra £100 to

get at the mention store..

have a look through

http://computers.search.ebay.co.uk/pc_Desktop-PCs_W0QQfbfmtZ1QQfromZR34QQsabfmtsZ2QQsacatZ179QQsascsZ2QQsbrbinZt