Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTB ION Membrane Pad & Adaptor + Grips

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Ben,

I've got a spare Dye membrane pad if you want it. I haven't got the adaptor - but I'm sure John C can find you one of them (assuming you need an adaptor).

As for grips - have you tried the ones that AJ is selling in the group buys. Fitted the yellow ones to my son's ION today - and they are the dogs!

I have a set of ION ones (clear) that I was going to put the team logo behind - but you can get them off me at cost if you want them.

cheers

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
Raffles> Cheers Matey, you have pm
Dskize> DOH! I was to slow, those skull ones look the Mutts Nuts
Parki> Thanks for the offer, but ion is going to be competely non-Smartparts, have even got a 05 Ego Reg to be different!:D
ION_CRAZY> You got your V2 today? Excellent, mine should be waiting at work on Monday then, Did you have to pay any import tax?

Cheers all, probably going to name it the Lucky Eon, as there is mostly Lucky/Eclipse stuff on it

DP

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
...Cheers all, probably going to name it the Lucky Eon, as there is mostly Lucky/Eclipse stuff on it...
Personally, I'd call it the "Nonion (non-ion)" or even the "NSPOI (No Smart Parts On It)".

Either that - or "Eric" ;).

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
well, i havent seen my V2 yet, at home and im at uni, so i have a milled stage 5,CP reg, T board and freak barrel all in dust black just sittin here doing nothing, guess i will have to use my NXT shocker instead :D