Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTB - Older Angels - Older Intimidators - Electronic Autocockers - WTB

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
As the title states I'm after Older Angels, older Intimidators and electronic Autocockers.
Also feel free to offer up parts for any of these markers.

Available budget, but unlikely to spend all on one marker:£150

Rules:
Please post before PM as it becomes easier to track offers.
Seller must be willing to ship to Norway.
Paypal only.

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
If they were original I'd be all over them, but being half-done projects I'm not that interested; sorry.
Sorry if my post was unclear, but the Dragon is complete and works perfectly. If you want, I can rebuild the Alias and Ironmen back to their original specs as all the parts are there.

chutts

Dec 1, 2010
Durham
I have a angel lcd LE with wdp air(bottle tested last week), ill be putting it for sale soon, you thinking along those lines?? its all original mate

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
No thanks, but that black/red is nice :)

Sorry if my post was unclear, but the Dragon is complete and works perfectly. If you want, I can rebuild the Alias and Ironmen back to their original specs as all the parts are there.
I'll give it some thought, but what I meant was that I'd rather find an untouched marker and keep it for my collection instead of buying one that has modifications.

I have a angel lcd LE with wdp air(bottle tested last week), ill be putting it for sale soon, you thinking along those lines?? its all original mate
That depends on which bodystyle it is?