Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTB: Rare Automags /SpaceMag/TVL/PE/Xmag/EPS and parts *Finders Fee*

pbpixels

Dec 19, 2009
USA - D.C
www.automags.org
P8nt: How's it going guys? I'm looking to buy a few guns on my list and figured this would be the best place to find them. Over my 10+ years of playing I have found myself really interested in the European versions of the automag. I'm an admin over on automags.org and love researching and tracking down the history of "rare" automags. I just started to actively post on this forum and I'm seeing a lot of familiar names and it now makes sense where everyone is finding all of the really cool automags. I'm bringing my entire collection to Living Legends in the USA and would love to include a few more markers from overseas so everyone at the event can enjoy.

Markers:

1.) SpaceMag Parts

You may have seen these pictures before... I'm searching for "Spacemag" parts that Allan Hastie created. The Automag.org community was able to track down the original creator and found out that they may have been parted 10+ years ago. The original Spacemag (First Picture) was parted out and used for Spacemag #2. I was able to purchase the 3rd Spacemag Allan created and I would love to track it down and reunite it with Spacemag #3.

2.) TVL Automag

I'm also interested in a TVL either ‘V2’ or ‘Boxer’ Automag. The body/marker was designed and distributed in the early nineties across Europe. TVL made around 1000 guns but the main sales stream came from the accessorizes. I'm REALLY interested in tracking one of these down.

3.) Full Eclipse Automag RT

*Picture from member EELZ

I'm looking for a complete Planet Eclipse Automag RT in the Electric Sky Splash finish, but any other finish will do. I'm mainly interested in a complete marker. European RT body is a plus. I would pay extra for an original frame that was not cut.

4.) Rare X-mags

*Example: This was one of the first Xmags ever sold to the public. (I really like history like that.)

I really like X-mags alot. I even recreated the old "Xmagworld.com" site because of it. I know a lot of the UK Storm players frequent the forums so hopefully someone might still have an odd/rare x-mag in their possesion. I'm not really interested in a normal Xmag, but if you have something with a crazy anodizing or a historic piece I would love to see it.

5.) EPS Headhunter / Colonial (Knock-off / Clones)

Even though they blatantly ripped off AGD's design, I would love to put a knock off into my collection. I'm not too sure if many Headhunters were ever released to the public, but you never know. I'm also interested in the Automag clone that produced as well.

Parts:

1.) PMI Perfect Bore Barrels (Autococker Threads)

I'm always looking for a handful of these barrels to finish off some of my Xmag projects I have.

2.) Misc. "Rare" Automag parts

Anything you think may be "rare" or odd I may be interested in. X-Power modules, rare bodies, prototypes.

3.) "European" Bodies

Over in the US we call them "European" bodies. The feedtube is not like a standard powerfeed L/R. It is slightly turned so you can aim down the body. I would be interested in full markers as well depending on price/condition.

------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------------------- -------------------------------

Finders Fee:

I have a feeling a lot of you guys may know someone who have something I may be interested in. If you can actively help with a deal that i'm interested in, I am willing to pay between $50 - $100 or more depending what kind of deal we are talking about. If you are a seller I will not include the finders fee at all. We can discuss the amount privately.

I am an admin on Automags.org and you can check my feedback on PBN or AO AO(2).

Payment/Shipping:

I would like to use paypal for the transaction, but I can also send a money order or direct deposit. I'm pretty flexible for shipping so give me your best rate and we can go from there.

Last edited:

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I have one of them pmi perfect bore barrels, I will dig it out as I cant remember of its cocker tbread or twist lock.

longi

Mar 16, 2008
I thought the Space Mag was a one off, it still surfaces from time to time over on AO. It was also the Mag I wanted to have... Ho hum..... EPS Colonials were made up the road from me, I have an EPS minimag body the build quality of the EPS stuff is inconsistent, mine is ok but my friends wouldn't fire as it was slightly banana shaped! The finishes were a bit shoddy too. I don't think TVL made the micromag bodies either. Rob had a batch that had been kicking around for years before he finally sold them. They might have been made by EPS and not TVL, as Rob didn't have the ability or the motivation or the time to do so. (He works 7 days a week either sorting the site out or doing his online sales. You could try and email him here. sales@paintballdirect.co.uk. There is a chance he might still have some although the shop closed down a few years ago because the building was to be demolished and they changed the name to Paintballdirect. He threw a lot of stuff out but you might get lucky!;)

Last edited:

pbpixels

Dec 19, 2009
USA - D.C
www.automags.org
@renie Lol, It took me a while to realize how much great information has been posted to this board. I'm glad to see a few familiar names around here.

@Everyinchtheanimal Awesome, let me know what you find. Hopefully it is cocker threaded.

@longi Maghog (Dan@Triggernomics) did a lot of the leg work to find out the history of the Spacemags. I created a Spacemag page with his write-ups and posted pictures on flickr just for history purposes. You can find it at... http://agdspacemag.tumblr.com/ Thanks for the lead about paintballdirect. Hopefully I can track one down. I'll post an update here if I get a response.

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
@pbpixels

I will have a look around for you as i do have a few bits and bobs,

I am also in need of a plain battery housing for a shock wave project over in the states (i do have a black ptp to trade or cash to buy a plain one)

I do have an RT but not sure it is the one you are after so will post up some photos shortly

w