Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD: a full setup got £500 to spend(UK)

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
who you gonna call...Fraud squad!

Mate just ring him and let him know that the police have been informed and they will be contacting him in due course regarding the matter, then laugh as his little ass (sorry about the language but this punk is irritating me now) twiches everytime the phone rings. Looks like its time for the big bad boys in blue

chunk.Clan

Clan, back for 09.
May 12, 2002
Lanark.
Have just noticed that in his blog he has a quiz,
question 3. What do you think of me?

O my, can`t wait to see the replys. :D

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Just got back from camping and I have this.

from paintballerandy

i see all you big grown men out there thinks its clever to pick on my 14 year old son well let me point out some facts to you my son doesn't have the air i do so please come to me the fact this air has been sent and you no full well it has as the lady who's house it went to told you so,sorry but i'm not the postman for your area it's not my fault the postman can't read the address and no it can't be returned to me as there was no address on it to return it too so that would say that the post office still have it and if you do want your air back now then i need paying for it ok heres my number again 07708 104257 please feel free to call any time and if any of the half wits on here wish to have my number then please feel free to give them it,i will also point out that i've got legal advice with regards to this matter and have found that i've not broken any laws,i posted your money which i add can not be insured when sent though the post with the royal mail once i had paid for this to be sent it become the their responsablitie to delivery to you.like i've said any issues contact me not my son if i'm told that this is still happening i will take action.

The funny thing is, that we know that paintballerandy is infact pooboyx and this post confirms it:

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=686943&postcount=7

since he says to text "my dad"

Well, if he didn't call Robbo today I have a feeling he may be in for a visit from the cops.

Anyone tried contacting one of his team?

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
If you read the first line of his reply which says along the lines of don't pick on my 14 year old son he does not have it I do. So who ever has wrote this has admitted in black and white that the post office does not have it, he does.

Also should the story of the parcel that was sent to 91 be true and the parcel is sitting at the post office due to no return address on it (nice to show you cared enough to send recorded...not) Why doesn't daddy write a letter to the post office co of the original owner (well really still owner) Explaining no return address was on parcel (post frank mark will match his area) if it is a simple case wrong number was put on parcel the original owners name and post code will all match what is on the parcel. It is just a form to fill out at post office which sadly takes a few weeks to process.

But if from this thread i gather correctly you originally sent cash un recorded which got lost in the post (well that for one makes Homer Simpson look smart). So why in God's name would you send something again of value un recorded ?

If this was me and i had made a genuine mistake i'd contact the owner and tell him the truth and work out some way to repay him. If it is the truth work it out with him !!! Instead you are just going to get yourself banned from a lot of events and teams. Paintballing is down to trust we leave thousands of pounds worth of gear lying around at events and no one wants people around who screw people, then stand around and do nothing. Contact the UKPSF and get his name spread around for what he has done.

If as i said your genuine help sort it out before it is too late and someone really makes you into a muppet and shows their hand up your ass !!

Effel

Aug 26, 2006
People like him give 14 year old scrotes like me a bad name. Personally i'd send someone round to try andresolve it rationally first, failing that get dibble involved.

I can't shoot straight

Living Life to the Max! I think :P
Mar 14, 2005
Darlington
Beginning to think the package was empty and was mis-addressed on purpose so it ended up in Royal Mail storage. DP[/QUOTE said:
This might be true as the old lady at number 9 said to me the package was soft which I did not under stand as it should of had a barrel in it.

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
Seb,

Have you ever actually spoken to sh!tboyx 'dad', wondering if both mobiles are the little sh!tes and thats why he didn't answer the phone and sent a text later.

His dad MIGHT not know what his waste of oxygen son is doing.

DP